02

It's been three years since anyone has heard from or seen Davina Anderson

The only lucky four to see her was Connor, his girlfriend Jo, and her two best friends Liz and Flash.

No one else knew where she was. Not even Peter Parker.

That's why when they got the invitation to Liz Allan and Eugene Thompson's engagement party, they didn't know if she would show up.

Liz and Flash were her best friends, so would she come out of hiding to congratulate them?

No one knew for sure.

Peter was especially nervous, looking for his placement card but also hoping to see hers there as well.

But when he didn't see the D. Anderson, he knew she wouldn't be there and he'd just have to stop having hope.

It was hard to let go of it though- especially since this was Davina Anderson.

He couldn't ever seem to give up hope on her- let alone give up on her.

But he knew he had to so instead, he returned to his waiting girlfriend as she turned to smile at him, "Nice of you to finally join us, Mr. P. Parker."

Peter only smiled softly at her, Ned shaking his head at the two with a smile, "Who would've thought? MJ and Peter together in the end."

Mary Jane smiled at her friend, remembering when she and Peter first started dating.

He was still moping about his two lost girls.

Gwen Stacy: the girl he learned to love with all his heart.

And Davina Anderson: the girl who owned his heart.

Mary Jane didn't think it was possible at first, giving up on the idea of ever being with her best friend.

But then one day everything changed. And now they were in their third year of college and going stronger than ever as a couple.

Them, like Liz and Flash, were a happy couple and even Ned now had a girlfriend of his own.

It was like the three of them became the best couple friends.

Flash even grew to like Peter once again, considering him one of his close guy friends who also helped him propose to Liz.

So that's where the five of them stood, even with Davina now out of the picture.

Liz couldn't help but be the happiest she's been in years, even without her best friend by her side.

But she knew Davina and knew that she was happy where she was too, both of them finally getting where they wanted to be in life.

Davina was in college studying to be a doctor.

Liz was working at her family's company, striving to be a badass businesswoman just like her mother.

Flash was inspired himself and by Spider-man nonetheless, deciding to be a cop.