19

Instead of the usual bride to be driving the groom crazy, it instead was the maid of honor driving the bride and the groom crazy

Matt made it a point to leave every morning before Liz arrived but Davina felt too bad to send her best friend off.

Finally, one day she decided she couldn't do it for another day. She chose to instead inform Tony Stark that she'd be working for him for the day.

She told Liz who was disappointed but even after trying to convince her to let her go too, Davina would be spending the day alone with Tony Stark.

At least, that's what she thought.

When she arrived the last person she expected to see there was Peter Parker who stood with Tony as they bonded over their suits.

"Aw grandpa. Are you replacing me with Peter Parker?"

Tony only huffed, rolling his eyes while Peter smirked at the topic, smiling to himself as he went back to Tony's suit.

"Was Liz really driving you that crazy that you offered to spend the day with Tony?"

"You know I miss the days when you called me Mr. Stark and you didn't call me grandpa," Tony recalled, getting up from his chair to grab a drink.

"We've grown gramps. Accept it or go cry to someone else." Davina spoke, sticking her tongue out before joining Peter.

Tony put his tools down before declaring a break but Peter didn't listen as he continued fixing the suit he had been working so hard on.

"Are you really trying to make a Spider-Man version of an Iron Man costume?" Davina questioned, looking at the sketch not too far away.

"It's a dream of mine. Sue me, Davina Anderson."

Davina could only smile softly at that, suddenly remembering the situation her brother was in.

She couldn't fight back the frown that soon appeared on her face which Peter did not miss.

"What's wrong?" He suddenly asked, letting go of the tool he had been using, focusing purely on the brunette.

"Nothing. Nothing. Just go back to what you were doing."

Peter looked at her confused when Tony came back in a drink in his hands, "You called her Anderson kid. She's now Anderson Carter Irvine."

Peter's eyes widened in the realization, Davina shaking her head though, "That's not it. I just- I'm going through some stuff right now."