02

Peter and Davina only had one class together that year, making it hard for them to see each other, other than that one class and lunch but they made it work nonetheless

They were currently in said class, Davina sitting on a vacant desk with Peter next to her as they spoke amongst themselves.

They were, as Liz said earlier, being 'lovey dovey'. Davina hated the term but that didn't make it not true.

They still spoke and acted like they did when they were at the Avenger's facility, remembering Tony gagging one too many times whenever he caught the young couple together.

Except unlike at the Avenger's facility, here they kept the PDA on the down low. Sure they shared kisses here and there but Davina knew from experience how annoying it was for her to see couples making out 24/7.

Peter knew that too, especially hating that he couldn't be doing that with Davina when he saw those couples back then. But now here they were and they have they come a long way.

"I wish we could go back to the Avenger's place," Davina whispered, closing her eyes as she leaned her head on his shoulder, Peter laying his own on top of her head as he played with their hands.

"Me too. But hey maybe once we graduate we can do just that."

Lifting her head up, she turned to Peter with a smile, "Seriously?"

He nodded, brushing a strand of her hair out of her face, "But first I'm going to take you on more dates, take you to prom, and just spend my whole senior year being the best boyfriend ever."

Giggling, Davina leaned in to kiss him quickly then leaned her forehead against his, "Don't forget to actually work on passing senior year, that's if you want to graduate."

"Yeah, I guess. I'm sure aunt May would love to see that diploma hanging in her living room."

Davina nodded in agreement, biting her lip as she mumbled, "Just like the kids would."

Opening his eyes now, Peter looked at her surprised, "Kids?"

Davina nodded, smiling more, "Little Spider and Man would be so proud of their father."

Peter burst out laughing at that, Davina laughing too with her hand on his shoulder, the two of them not being able to help themselves, not realizing who walked in.

When Harry Osborn met Gwen Stacy at Oscorp, he knew there was something about her and quickly befriended her, which led them to where they were now.