02

"Knowing you has changed my life

"Knowing you has changed my life. You've opened up my heart in a way I didn't even know was possible. I love you."

Moving in together was the next step in Peter and Davina's relationship.

It had been an easy decision for them, the two finding a cute little apartment near Davina's new job to make things easier.

Sure the two didn't know how they felt about leaving their beloved borough of Queens but the couple knew how easier this new location would be for them.

And when Peter opened his eyes one morning and saw his girlfriend fast asleep next to him, he couldn't help the smile that grew on his face.

She was beautiful. Everything about her was beautiful, even as she slept.

She made him the happiest person he could be just by waking up next to him every morning.

Brushing her hair out of her face, Peter sighed happily, Davina continuing to rest like the heavy sleeper she was.

So he continued watching her, even when multiple minutes passed before finally, she started stirring which was his indication that she was waking up.

Preparing himself, Peter turned fully to face her, a small yawn escaping her lips as she stretched before him, Peter continuing to watch her.

Finally opening her eyes, Davina smiled at her boyfriend, sighing happily as she placed her hand on his shoulder, rubbing it comfortingly.

"Good morning you."

"Morning beautiful," Peter said with a smile, pulling her in close, making the brunette giggle.

The two shared a quick kiss, Davina never liking kissing with morning breath but still made that small exception for Peter who she just couldn't resist.

"Last night was..." she started, biting her lip while a playful smile sat on Peter's face, "amazing."

"Which part?" Peter asked, tracing patterns on the small of her back as she giggled.

"Everything. From the dinner to the anniversary present to the walk home to the-"

"Grown up time." Peter finished wiggling his eyebrows, Davina laughing as she hit his shoulder.

"You did not just quote Jo." she said now sitting up with the white sheet wrapped around her, peering back at Peter who turned on his back with a big smile.