08

After Davina's little show at school the other day, Harry knew she needed a little getaway

And so did Liz who was now spent her days stressing over making sure her boyfriend and best friend didn't get expelled for fighting.

It was bad enough that Davina learned a bunch of moves from Natasha but the fact that she was passing them along to Flash and even pulling of pranks, Liz felt all sorts of stressed out.

Flash was looking for any sort of excuse to get away from school, loving the idea of going to one of Harry's many houses.

The three were all in awe, gasping at and pointing at almost everything in the house, Harry rolling his eyes playfully every time his friends complimented his house.

But it wasn't something they were used to, especially not Davina.

The place was huge and no one knew where to start.

Davina decided on something simple though: sunbathing.

It may have been November going into December but when she noticed the indoor pool with a fully equip heating system inside and the clear glass over the place showing the perfect view of New York along with letting the sun in, she decided that's exactly what she needed.

She needed to relax and even if it was all alone in a 4th of July bikini she bought that one summer years ago, she was going to enjoy it.

She left the group inside to watch Youtube videos as they pleased while she went to the pool area, finding a good spot and doing just as she planned: relax.

She spent some time there alone, almost finding herself falling asleep but was woken the second she heard the door open.

"God bless America." Harry joked, walking out of the house to join Davina by the pool.

She sat up with a smile, slipping her sunglasses off as she looked at him, "This was the only bikini I had available on such short notice."

"Well, I'll keep that in mind next time I want to surprise you by taking you away for a little getaway."

Shoving him playfully, Davina now turned to face Harry with a smile, "What's up?"

"Considering Liz and Flash are currently making out in the living room, I thought I'd have a better time out here with you."

Laughing now, Davina nodded, "Right. I probably should've warned you. Liz and Flash on a vacation means a lot of kisses and ignoring everyone around them."

"Huh... another thing to keep in mind for next time."

"Right but until then how about you join me for a little sunbathing?"