11

When Davina saw Spider-man coming out with Matt and the worker he saved, she couldn't have been happier

At that point the firefighters had made it, Peter confirming everyone was out, the crowd cheering while Davina rushed to Matt's side.

He didn't look so great but still managed to crack a smile when he saw her, even though she continued to worry deeply for him.

Peter couldn't help but watch the two, finally realizing what MJ meant by them being in love.

She really did love him and he loved her considering he made sure Davina got out safe.

He also got bonus points with Peter when Matt decided to go save someone else first before taking the easy way out.

He was a good guy and he finally understood why Davina loved him so much.

Sure it may have hurt at first but now more than anything he knew he had to let Davina go, let her care for someone else.

Which is exactly what she was doing, practically dragging him to the arriving ambulances, eager for someone to check him out.

As Spider-Man said his goodbyes to everyone, the crowd cheering, he knew he had to go home to be with Mary Jane just like Davina was with Matt.

When he did get there she wasn't happy at all, but Peter sighed as he took his mask off, "You were right. I have to let her go."

Calming down a bit, MJ took a seat, patting on the spot next to her to have Peter sit, their conversation continuing while Davina stood watching Matt.

He was being checked out by a paramedic, Matt insisting he was just fine but the paramedic thought otherwise.

He was quick to load Matt into the back, Davina quickly joining as she held his hand, assuring him everything would be okay over the blaring sirens.

The nurses made sure to check Davina out while Matt was being checked up by the doctors, her not really caring about her wellbeing, instead worrying for Matt who's side she left for the first time since the accident.

When they were finished, it was decided to check Matt in for overnight watch because of all the smoke he inhaled.

The doctor assured her she had nothing to worry about, but that didn't stop her even then.

Her father was the first to call, making sure her and Matt were okay while also assuring her the fire had been contained and no lives were lost.