03

The big science trip had been something Davina was loathing since school started

As everyone had taken a notice to, she enjoyed spending most of her class time daydreaming but science had been the one class she actually had fallen asleep in multiple times.

It wasn't that she didn't get it. 

She got it. 

She understood it all.

She had enough science talk from her parents and even her brother back home, she didn't appreciate having to hear more about it at school.

What made this trip worse? 

They'd be going to Oscorp where funnily enough her parents and brother worked, her brother being the one to guide them around today too.

She knew her friends would have a field day with this, Flash finding it hilarious that her big brother and parents were watching over her while Liz just liked to look at Connor 'in the zone', as every other girl did apparently.

Davina stood in the back, arms crossed, watching as her brother explained to the group of girls surrounding him what he had been working on, the boys only interested for the actual work while the girls paid attention to him more.

Although- MJ would argue that all the other girls were just as interested in science as the men.

Still, for Davina- annoyed was an understatement and it wasn't like she could talk to her two friends about it being (once Flash finally got Liz's attention away from Connor) they were more interested in each other rather than anything else around them.

She thought she was alone in this thing until she noticed Peter standing alone too, looking around the building, him being the only one really interested in his surroundings rather than her brother and what he was saying for a change.

"Hey." She mumbled, now going over to him with a small smile, snapping him out of his snooping.

"Oh hey."

"I noticed your friends weren't standing with you?"

"Yeah well MJ is interested in your brother like every other girl, although she swears she's interested in what he's saying, and Ned is the one actually interested in what your brother is speaking about so... what about your friends?"

Davina simply motioned to the two who sat away from the group in each other's embrace a few feet away.

"It's their anniversary."

"Of when they started dating?"

"Of when they first met."

"Oh... so I guess that kind of means it's our anniversary too huh?"

Smiling proudly that he remembered, Davina nodded, linking her arms with his, "I'm glad you remembered Peter or me tagging along with you on this trip would've been awful."