24

Ned's mini but efficient lair for Spider-Man in his room may not have been much but Davina loved every moment of it

So much so that she spent her entire week with the three, barely seeing Liz or Flash or even Harry for that matter which didn't make them happy at all.

So that's when she promised to only spend time with them for the entire week.

From school to going home, she'd be spending her time with them.

"Say it," Liz warned, the four standing in front of the school, Davina arms crossed as she stood in front of the three.

"No." she pouted, not wanting to repeat what her best friend wanted her to say but seeing the look she was giving her, she sighed.

"Peter who?" she mumbled dully, the three bursting into cheers as they each hugged her before they made their way towards the school building again.

"You're gonna love your Peter/nerd free week. I promise." Flash said with a smirk, Davina frowning at that.

"I thought we stopped the bullying Flash?"

"Just because I speak bad about them behind their backs doesn't make me a bully." Flash defended, giving her a look but she only shook her head.

"Then what does that make you Thompson?"

"Human," Harry said with a smirk, the couple laughing and nodding in agreement while Davina just smiled.

She may have lied to her friends.

This wouldn't be a Peter free week. After all, she basically did live with him.

They spent most nights together, him coming over to visit her at night which usually results in him falling asleep and sneaking out the next morning before his aunt May realized he wasn't in bed or her family walked in on them.

It had become somewhat of a routine: them spending time together or even her spending time with Mary Jane and Ned.

That was the new normal for her and she didn't mind that at all.

Especially not when she got to watch her boyfriend kick ass in all those videos of Spider-Man putting another criminal behind bars or swinging around the city.

She loved it, minus the times he came home bruised up of course but she always made sure to take good care of him.

Because, after all, there was no stopping Peter Parker.