11

After leaving the Osborn house in a hurry, Davina wanted nothing more than to talk to someone about what happened

More preferably another woman.

But her mom never really had time to talk to her being she was at work 24/7 and Liz was busy herself, Flash being invited to their family weekend get together.

So, Davina was left with no one until she saw the picture she took with Pepper Potts and Tony Stark.

She remembered Pepper telling her to come over to the New York building whenever she wanted and right now she really wanted to.

She needed someone to talk to and at that moment Pepper was her best bet.

So, taking the train to the city, Davina made her way to the famous tower, it becoming an easy thing for her to do when needed.

She entered the building, Friday greeting her before opening the elevator doors telling her Pepper would be with her shortly.

She loved this building and if she could she'd live there forever but she also couldn't exactly leave Queens.

It was her home. But this was a close second.

The only bad thing about this building was that she had many memories with Peter here but then again where didn't she have memories with Peter?

Pepper came down with a smile, greeting the young girl while offering her a drink.

The two sat on the couch- like they did when they first met except this time around Davina was more comfortable and Pepper was definitely more relaxed.

While Pepper drank her wine, she waited for Davina to speak but instead she just nervously fiddled with her glass of lemonade.

"Boy trouble?" Pepper assumed which wasn't wrong so Davina slowly nodded.

"In a sense..."

Pepper nodded, waiting for her to continue which she found hard to do for a while before she finally let it all out.

She told her about Peter's infidelity, him ending up dating the girl he cheated on her with, her dating Harry and finally the dinner she had with Harry and Norman.

Pepper sat in shock, wondering why she wasn't informed about all of this by Tony but then she also did realize that Tony did tend to be forgetful of things.

"Okay so, first things first... do you think you could ever get back together with Peter?"

Davina hesitated but finally shook her head, "No. I uh... he's hurt me too many times."

"But you still love him." Pepper finished for her, Davina sighing deeply as she nodded.

"And I hate myself for that but he was my first love and I- I want to be happy with Harry I do, but I find myself thinking about him and I hate it."