*Lemon* *Request*

I'm sorry if they're ooc, I'm not very good at writing Germany and smut in general! But still, anything for you guys! Also, Nyo!Germany is always dom in my opinion!

Monika growled slightly as she pushed Ludwig into the couch and straddled his hips. She pressed her lips to his in a rough kiss, an animalistic need washed over her as she nipped at his lips before pulling back.

Ludwig panted slightly, gripping her thighs.

"M-Monika, what's gotten into you...?"

"Does it matter? Get on your back." He nodded and laid down, knowing it was best to just listen to her when she was like this.

"Shouldn't we take this to the bedroom...?" He muttered as her hands made their way under his shirt. She growled slightly but allowed him to get up and make his way to the bedroom, her following suit.

As soon as they were there she pushed him down and ripped his shirt off, kissing her way up in torso and chest, leaving a multitude of hickies in her her. Her lips wrapped themselves around one of his nipples, drawing out a small moan. One of her hands trailed down to his crotch where she began to stroke he hard on.

Ludwig's face flushed and bucked his hips up into her hand, only to receive a harsh smack on his thigh.

----

Monika moaned loudly as she slammed herself back on to Ludwig's cock. She grinned as he looked up at her with a pleading look.

"Please master, let me cum!" He whined pulling against the bonds that did him to the bed. Monika pretend to think before dropping her self back on to him. After she came for the second time, she pulled the vibrator out of Ludwig's was and pulled off the cock ring. She collapsed on the bed and caught her breath before unbinding him.

"Go ahead and use me..." She mumbled, to tired to move herself.

Ludwig straddled her hips and glared at her slightly.

"You're really going to regret not letting me cum..." He growled before tying her to the bed. He grabbed the box from the nightstand and pulled out a pair of nipple clamps, placing them on her hard nipples. Next he pulled out a large vibrator.

"Maybe I should just let you lay here and leave this in you until you're ready to come nd then pull it out, only to do it again." Monika moaned lightly at the thought. "Oh? Does that sound good to you, you filthy slut? Maybe I should put one in your ass too, how does that sound?" She threw her head back with a loud moan as he shoved the first on into her vagina, pumping it in and out harshly before just leaving it.

Ludwig watched as she squirmed and rolled her hips in an attempt to bring her more relief. Within second his hand was on his shaft and he was stroking away, hoping to bring he release quickly, which wasn't hard. With in a few minutes they had both cum, worn out by the sheer intensity of the orgasms. Ludwig pulled the vibrator out and untied her.

"Let's change the sheets and go to bed." Monika suggested.

"Ja."

Oh my god. This is so shitty. I am so so sorry! If you liked it then thanks but holy shit, this is so bad!