Spankings *Lime*

A/n: Okay so, the picture belongs to the creator.

(Y/n)'s Pov

(Y/n) yawned as she walked into her shared house.

"Arthur, I'm home!" She called, hanging up her coat.

"I'm in the bedroom, love~" He called back in a sultry tone. She shrugged it off and headed up to their bedroom, kicking off her heels and letting her hair down in the process. She opened the bedroom door but stepped back in shock, a large blush on her cheeks.

"H-how did you get those?!" She asked nervously, referring to the various toys that were piled on the bed.

"Oh? These? I found them~" He teased. "You've been a very naughty girl~ Pleasuring yourself with out permission~ I guess I'm going to have to punish you~" Her breathing hitched as she spied the crop in his hand. He followed her gaze and smirked. "Hm? You want me to spank you with this?" You nodded slowly, feeling heat pool in you abdomen. "Well then, come here, quick, love~"

Obediently she scurried over to the bed. "Strip." She slid out of her pants and quickly unbuttoned her shirt and let it fall to the floor. He pushed the toys to the side and patted the bed. Swiftly she climbed on the bed. "On all fours." She did ad told and shivered when he traced the crop down her spine. He fingers traced light circles on her ass before roughly yanking them down. Her hands clenched the sheets as she braced herself for the first blow, only flinching slightly when it arrived.

Noticing her lack of reaction, he brought the crop down harder, eliciting an acute yelp from her. Smirking devilishly he continued this for a minute before stopping. "You know what... Let's make this more interesting~" He picked up a brightly coloured vibrator and turned it on before shoving it into her roughly. She screamed out a moan at the sudden penetration, screaming louder when he resumed spanking her. Only after she came did he stop.

His soft hands caressed the welts on her ass before pulling out the vibrator. "I find out you pleasured yourself again, your punishment will be much worse~" He whispered huskily, nipping her ear before pulling back. "Now, you stay here and rest, I'll go take care of myself and make you dinner. No protests." He smiled and laid her under the covers and kissed her cheek before walking out of the room.

A/n: Get some Reader-chan!