Promise

Alpha!2p!Nyo!America x Omega!Fem!Reader

She listened to them talk. Their voices mixing together, she began to cry. Her hands were pressed over her ears and she had pushed herself farther into the corner of the cage. She whimpered when she felt it be lifted up and she kept her eyes closed tight, not wanting to see what was happening.

When they arrived at a house, her cage was dragged to an empty room. The cage door was opened, but she refused to move. She heard a sigh.

"I'm not going to hurt you, ya know." She slowly opened had eyes and let out a soft squeak, noticing how close the alpha female was. Her breathing hitched before speeding up. Her heart thumped erratically. The alpha slowly reached her hand out to to pet her head, only to have the omega duck and bury her head in her knees and cover it with her hands.

"Jesus Christ... What did they do to you..." She muttered, noting how badly your body shook and how she was scared to even have her near her. Biting her lip, the American backed up. "You'll feel more comfortable around another omega, won'tcha?" She stood and left the room.

A minute or so later a tall boy entered the room. His blonde hair bounced and he slowly approached her. She sniffed the air, catching about of his calming scent. Slowly, she stoped shaking as much and lifted her head up. He smiled softly at her.

"Hi there..." He beckoned her to come out, which she did reluctantly. "I'm Matthew. What's your name?"

"(Y-Y/n)..." She managed to squeak out, her voice quivering.

"That's a beautiful name. Would you like to get cleaned up, (Y/n)." She hesitantly nodded.

"Y-yes please..." He lead her to the large bathroom and told her he'd be right back with clothes. Once he had left she started the shower and stripped. The warm water was inviting and calming. Slowly she relaxed and washed up. Once she stepped out of the bathroom after getting dressed she froze and tensed.

Sitting on the bed was the alpha from earlier. Hearing her open the bathroom door, Ashlyn looked up. She took notice of how (Y/n) seemed ready to bolt back into the bathroom. The alpha held her hands up in an I surrender motion.

"I'm gonna hurt ya, and I won't do anything without your consent, okay?" Meekly, (Y/n) nodded. "Why don't ya come sit down. I'm sure it's more comfortable than standing." She trudged over the bed and sat on the other end.

"W-why... Did y-you buy m-me...?" Her voice was barely above a whisper. "Wh-what do you w-want with me...?" Ashlyn tilted her and thought for a moment .

"Ta be honest. I don't really know. Just something about you appealed to me." She shrugged.

"S-so you're not just going to use me, th-then return me...?"

"Is that what happened to you before?" She nodded.

"I'm one of the most fertile omegas they have... The alphas who have big companies but no heirs often buy me, impregnate me, then return me once the pups no longer need to be breast fed," she mumbled, hugging her knees close to her chest. Ashlyn scowled at the thought of this. No wonder (Y/n) was so scared of her.

"I promise that will never happen to you again."
She looked at her timidly.

"Do you really mean it?"

"Yes, I do mean it."

A/n: ALL OF THESE ARE SHIT NO WONDER NO ONE READS THEM!!!