Yandere!2p!England x Fem!Chubby!Reader

You stood in front of your mirror in your bra and panties, judgmentally staring at your plump body. You had noticed that since you had started going to this local bakery near your house you had been putting on some weight. Frowning, you got dressed, but noticed that your pants were a bit too tight. Your frown got deeper as you swapped them for a pair of sweats. The shirt you had put on hugged your sides, so you put on an oversized sweater and sighed. You would have to buy some bigger clothes. Picking up your purse you went to the closest store and began looking through the clothes in clearance. You weren't exactly the richest person alive.

As you were looking through the clothes, a miserable frown on your face you hear a gasp.

"Oh dear this simply won't do!" All of a sudden the clothes you had were pulled from your hands by a male with strawberry blonde hair. "Come with me! Let's get you some better clothes. I'll pay for them!" He starts rapid firing clothes into your arms before pushing you into a changing room.

After a minute you come out in the first out fit. It was a short sleeved shirt with a collar, a bright blue sweater vest and a purple bow time, a black pencil skirt went down to your knees and purple flats rested on your feet. The man squealed in delight and made you do a turn.

"That's a keeper!" The process continued until you came out in the last out fit. It was a pale blue dress the reached your knees and had a silver bow around the waist and tied in the back, grey flats were on your feet and the man stared at you.

"You look wonderful." You suddenly found yourself feeling extremely self conscious.

"Do you really think so?" He nodded.

"I know so. You're cuter than a cupcake!" Your cheeks were lit a flame.

"Thank you... I umm... Never got your name. I'm (Y/n).."

"I'm Oliver! Now let's go pay." You change back into your regular clothes and you head to the register and paid for the clothes. You felt kind of bad for having him pay.

"Umm. I know this is kind of sudden but would you like to stay for dinner?" You asked awkwardly as you approached your house. Oliver looked at you and smiled brightly.

"I would love too!" You smiled and unlocked your door, stepping inside.

"Make yourself comfortable! I'll start dinner."

"Could you point me in the direction of the bathroom?"

"Yeah upstairs second door to the right."

"Thanks love." You nod in response and head into the kitchen. Oliver heads up the stairs and into your room, he knew exactly where it was because of the many nights he spent watching you sleep. Quietly he opened your door and walked over to your dresser where he grabbed a pair of your lace panties and shoved them into a picked on the inside of his pants. He shut the drawer and left the room, closing the door softly behind him. Just to make sure he didn't raise and suspicions, he went into the bathroom and flushed the toilet.

After he went back down stairs be peered into the kitchen as you cooked. His heart practically melted at the sight, you looked so adorable in your apron! He watched you until dinner was ready and he sat down at the counter where you have him a plate of food. You say opposite r him and began eating.

"(Y/n)?" You looked up at him.

"Yes?"

"I know this is sudden but, I've noticed you a lot, you go to the bakery, and I see you at the grocery store and you're really nice, and pretty, and I think I'm in love with you!" You spit out the water you had been drinking and started coughing violently.

"W-what?!"

"I love you."

"Listen, Oliver, you're a really nice guy and I don't want to hurt you feelings, but, I just met you today, and honestly, I don't think I'm ready for a relationship right now." His eyebrows furrowed and pink swirls appeared in no eyes. Slowly he walked to your side of the counter.

"I didn't want to have to resort to this, but you leave me no choice." He quickly pulled you against his chest and held a cloth over your mouth and nose. You struggled and your breathing became panicked. But within a matter of moments you were passed out in his arms.

Quietly he hummed to himself as he tied your ankles and wrists together and carried you out to his the car. He grabbed the bags of clothes you had bought earlier and put them in the trunk. He went back inside and grabbed all of your pillows and blankets, placing them in the trunk as well.

Hours later, you awoke up in what seemed to be your bed, but as you sat up you realized, that this was not at all your bedroom. You began to panic. Quickly and unsteady you heaved yourself off the bed and started towards the door, but realized it was locked. You searched for anything to help you unlock it or another place that could be used for an escape, but you couldn't. You walked back to the bed and sat down, your head in your hands.

When the door opened you jumped. Your eyes going wide when you found Oliver walking in with a tray of food.

"O-Oliver...? Why are you doing this...?"

"Because I love you!" He kissed your cheek and gave you the food. " I'll be back, love. Enjoy the food!" He walked out the door and locked it behind him.

After weeks of this, you realized that there was no hope for escaping. So you just stopped trying.

A/n:
Yay! More shitty one shots!