Troublesome

Chibi!S. Italy x Chibi!Fem!Reader

Lovino was a... Complicated... Child. He had a habit of breaking things whenever he tried to actually clean, which wasn't often. So, when Rodrich got tired of his sassy attitude an habit of breaking things, he gave him to Antonio.

(Y/n), was a small girl, who worked for Antonio at the time. She was soft  spoken, but very opinionated, she spent her free time in the garden reading her book or writing. When she had found out that they would be getting Lovino, she was absolutely ecstatic. It had been so long since she had had company that was actually her age. She couldn't wait.

Even when he was young, Lovino was a flirt, especially with (Y/n). As soon as he had met her he had instantly taken a liking to her. She was extremely nice and helped him when he broke something and helped clean the sheets when he wet the bed and blamed it on the squirrel. All in all, he thought she was wonderful.

Whenever they hung out in the village, which wasn't often, he would stand up for her when someone wad being mean. And he tried to help her whenever he would, even going as far as teaching her Italian and cooking for her. And honestly she thought it was the sweetest thing ever.

One day, while they were working in the tomato garden, Lovino ran off. You were confused at what would make him run off like that. You decided to brush it off, seeing as how this was Lovino and he did what he could to skip out on work. He was probably sitting in his favourite tree eating some tomatoes. When he came back he was holding something behind his back.

"Whatcha got there Lovi?" You asked, tilting your head curiously. His face broke out into a deep blush.

"I-I ummm, w-well..." He pulled his hand out, to reveal a (slightly crumpled) bouquet of your favourite flowers. You gasped, a happy smile on your face.

"Oh my god! Thank you!" You gingerly took the flowers before setting them aside and pulling him into a big hug. Blushing furiously he hugged back. When you pulled apart he took your hand.

"Well.. (Y-Y/n).. I've beem meaning to t-tell you that I, ummm really, l-like you..." He muttered looking down. You giggled slightly at his flustered state.

"I really like you too, Lovi." You smiled brightly before pecking his lips gently. He face turned an even deeper shad of red and hide his face in his hands. You giggled slightly and returned to your work.

Watching just a few paces away was Spain, France and Prussia, watching with hearts in theirs eyes. They soon made bets on you two's love life. Obviously, France won them all.

A/n:
Daaaaauuuuummmmmnnn! I am on a roll! I hope you are all enjoying, thanks for reading and as always bunt that vote button in the face, like a hetalian. Follow, comment and request! Thank you guys and i will see all of you in the next update! Buh bye!