Fight! *Request*

Child!Romano x Child!Reader

A/n: Thank you for requesting! I hope you enjoy it! Also, Magnus is Denmark because, that's one of the names that Lord Hima said would be good for him. Also, is this even fluff, does thia count? I don't know... I guess the end is fluffy...

Today was your first day of first grade. You walled confidently into the classroom where kids were putting their things in cubbies. The teacher (a nice young woman by the name of Ms. Pendleton), smiled at you and your big brother and his boyfriend as they helped you put your stuff in your cubbie. Magnus gave you a big hug and wished you luck, while Lukas kissed your cheek and told you to behave.

After morning meeting, Ms. Pendleton said the class got to have some free time before reading time. You headed over to some Legos but noticed that to boys were playing with them. They looked nearly identical, one had light brown hair while the other had dark brown hair. They both had weird curls sticking out of their hair.

"Um.. Excuse me," you smiled politely. "Can I play with you guys?" The lighter brown haired one smiled at you.

"Sure you-"

"No! You're a girl! Legos are for boys!" The other stated rudely. You felt you smile slip into a frown.

"Fratello... Don't be mean!"

"I can play with Legos! It doesn't matter if I'm a girl!"

"Yeah it does! Girls are stupid and weak!"  Your frown turned into a scowl and you felt your anger rising. He was standing up, so he would be face to face with you to make his point. Angrily, you pushed him down.

"How about you fight me and I'll prove just how weak I am!" A few other's looked your way, a blonde boy with slicked back hair came over and pulled the nicer one away as the mean one stood and pushed you back.

"Alright stupidità ragazza! Let's fight!" You scowled and punched his cheek. He stumbled back before punching your nose. You gasped and punched his mouth. He kicked you in the stomach and that was when you lost it.

You tackled him to the ground and were about to punch him again when you were suddenly pulled off of him. You let out an animalistic growl and struggled in the persons arms. Immediately, Ms. Pendleton called your brother and the boys care taker and both of you were sent to the office.

----

Lovino gazed at you from the corner of his eye. He had never met a girl so willing to fight (well besides Elizbeta who was always chasing Ludwig's older brother around). He kind of admired you for this, not that he would admit it.

When Antonio, Lukas and Magnus came out of the headmaster's office they were told they would be sent home. Before you left he grabbed your sleeve and looked away embarrassedly.

"I'm sorry..." He mumbled. "You're pretty strong for a girl... So you can play with me next time! But it's not because I like you!" His face lit up in a blush and you smiled.

"Okay! I'm (Y/n) by the way! I'm sorry for hurting you..."

"It's fine, and I'm Lovino..."

"Well see you tomorrow Lovi!"

"D-don't call me that you stupid head!" His blush worsened, but you simply giggled and walked out the door. In all honesty , you couldn't wait for tomorrow, and neither could he.