Curls and Cowlicks *Lemon*

Nyo!America x Canada

A/n: I can feel the judgmental stares, fuck you I ship what I want! Also, they don't really know what their Curl and cowlick but at the same time they have a very vague knowledge in the back of their minds. Because a) there would be no point to this if they didn't and b) it's based off a roleplay and that's how it went.

Matthew squeaked as his curl was suddenly pulled. He looked up from his book, only to see Amelia standing there with a goofy grin on her face.

"W-why did you do that?!" He asked, his face bright red. She shrugged.

"I dunno, just wanted to I guess!"

"W-well please don't pull it again okay...?"

"Okay, sorry!" She continued to grin as she ruffled his hair, playing with it a bit. He blushed harder and giggled slightly.

"Having fun there?" She disregard his question and looked at his hair curiously.

"Your hair is unnaturally soft." He giggled again.

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"But seriously, how do you get it so soft?"

"Shampoo and this brand of conditioner Francis gets for me." They continued their talk about hair when Amelia's attention wandered back to his curl.

"Anyway, why can't I pull you curl." His face flushed again.

"Oh u-umm..." She giggled at his reaction.

"It's okay, you can tell me!"

"It... It just feels really weird..."

"Weird how?"

"J-just weird... I don't know how to explain it..."

"So I shouldn't pull it even though it's right there and really tempting."

"Amelia... Don't. Don't even think about it." She pouted.

"C'mon! It's just dangling there!"

He pushed it down, groaning in an annoyed way when it sprung back up. "Please no..."

She whined and continued to pout. "Buuuuuttttt whhhhhhhyyyyy?"

"Because it feels weird!"

"Sooooo?" He pouted and tugged her cowlick. She squeaked and swatted his hand away, blushing lightly. "Fiiiine I see your point.."

"There. Now can we stop pulling each other's hair?" She sighed dramatically.

"I guesssssss."

"What you want to continue?" He asked sarcastically, pulling her cowlick again. She went red in the face and groaned quietly.

"Alright, stooopppp.."

He giggled. "But I'm having fun with this now.." She frowned before smirking.

"Fine, have it your way." She reached over and tugged his curl. He squeaked and blushed brightly.

"Hey, you did it to me!"

"You have a point..."

"I know I do!"

"But that doesn't mean you get to do it again." He pushed her hand away.

"That's not fair!"

"Life isn't fair." She pouted and stuck her tongue out.

"Whatever." He giggled and let his curl dangle teasingly. She noticed and pouted more.

"Now you're just being me!"

"Yep~" He beamed. She frowned before quickly pulling the curl.

He blushed and groaned while she smirked. "Revenge!" He looked up at her and tugged her cowlick causing her to groan as well.

"Revenge..." He continued to rub and pinch the cowlick as she whimpered. It was then that he knew exactly what that weird feeling was. He smirked deviously and pushed her back on the bed. She looked at him curiously, lust slightly clouding her eyes.

"M-Matt..? What are you doing?" She asked as he crawled over her and straddled her hips. He smirked and leaned down and captured her lips into a kiss. Her eyes widened in shock but she didn't pull away. His hands wandered down her sides and back up.

When they parted for air he sat up slightly and pulled her bomber jacket off, leaving her in her revealing shirt and short skirt.

"Mattie... What are you doi- ahh~" She was cut off by a moan as Matthew tugged her cowlick get again. She glared up at his smug face. Reaching up she twirled his curl around her finger before tugging it. He let out a slight growl before his lips attacked her neck in a heated swarm of nips and harsh kisses. She whimpered as he nipped at her sweet spot. "M-Mattie...~"

He smirked and continued to abuse that spot. After leaving a noticeable hickey in his wake he trailed kisses up her neck and across her jaw before sweeping her into another kiss. His hands worked quickly with the knot that held her shirt on and pulled her skirt off. When they broke apart for air he slipped his shirt off. He sat up and unbuckled his pants only to be pushed back by Amelia, a smirk on her face.

Using one hand she pulled his boxers down and used the other to toy with his curl. He was soon a writhing, whimpering and moaning mess beneath her. He bucked his hips up into hers. "Aahhh~ A-Amelia~!" She giggled at him and began to kiss down his chest. Quickly she rid him of his pants and boxers. Pre-cum dripped from the tip and down the shaft of his erection. She looked up at his flushed face and smirked deviously.

"Someone's a little excited~" He whined at her words and bucked his hips. She chuckled lightly before licking from the base up, her movements were slow and teasing. This continued for a while before he let out a loud whimper.

"A-Amelia... please~!" His hands gripped the sheets tightly and his eyes were clenched shut. Quickly she put her mouth around in and began to Bob her head in a fast pace. Before long he came with a shout of her name. She swallowed and removed her mouth. Carefully she crawled on top of him and watched as he caught his breath.

Once he had caught his breath he opened his eyes to reveal a lustful hunger in them. He pushed his lips against hers harshly, bruising them almost instantly. She gasped but kissed back just as vigorously. His hands ran down her sides and into her panties. His skilled fingers toyed with her clit while his other hand travled up to her breast where he pinched and twisted one of her nipples. She moaned, whimpered, and gasped. She ground her hips against his, feeling him get hard again.

Grinning he pushed her back and ripped off her panties. He plunged three fingers into her and began to pump them quickly. After a minute he pulled them out and wiped them on the sheets. He reached over to the night stand, pulled out a condom and rolled it on. "You ready?" She bit her lip and nodded. Slowly he pushed in and waited, letting her adjust to his size. After minute she nodded, signaling that it was okay to move. He started at a slow and steady pace earing him moans and whimpers. Gradually he increased his pace, soon he was slamming into her recklessly. His fingers dug into her hips, leaving dark bruises, not that either of them cared.

Amelia screamed out a moan when he hit her G-spot. Her back arched and her fingers gripped the sheets even tighter. "M-Matthew!! Fuck!" He smirked and aimed his thrusts for that spot, rewarding himself with her delicious sounds. With one last loud moan she came. Only moments after he came as well. He then pulled out and collapsed next to her.

"That was... wow." She muttered.

"Yeah." He looked at her with a smirk before tugging on her cowlick. "I could go for round to though~"

A/n:
If you guys couldn't tell, I really like Canada being dominant. Anyway, please start requesting stuff and share this with your friends and stuff.