Tiny

Pocket Pal!Canada x Reader

The (nationality) girl watched as the Ups guy left a small package on the porch. Once he had driven away she opened the door and picked up the box carefully, as it said 'fragile ' in big red lettering.

Setting it on the coffee table she hesitated for a second before opening it. Inside was the pocket pal she had ordered. He was curled up in the corner, sleeping peacefully. She awwed quietly before poking him gently. Immediately he woke up and looked around. He gave a small squeak before dicing under the blanket he had been sleeping on.

"Hey, it alright..." She cooed gently, smiled when he poked his head up from the blanket. "Hi Matthew, I'm (Y/n)." He squeaked out a barely audible 'hello'. You smiled a bit brighter.

"Are hungry?" He nodded hesitantly and squeaked when she picked him up. "Don't worry. We're just going to the kitchen."

----

A few weeks later she and Matthew were practically inseparable. He could often be seen in her shirt pocket, on het shoulder or on her head. He preferred to sit on her head because it gave him a height advantage.

Currently he was sitting on her head, giggling. She smiled and giggled as well. He was just too cute! She really loved having him around. She could get used to this.

A/n:
Goodness my writing skillz are crap