Seduce Me *Request**Lime*

Prompt 25: Trying to a seduce one another
DenNor
Magnus = Denmark
Mette = Nyo!Denmark
Elskede = Beloved
Ekskling
So this scenario and ship was requested twice but on with Nyo!Denmark so I'm just going to put it in the same chapter but have like separate scenarios. These will probably be cheap because I have no experience in seducing people.

Scenario One:

Lukas knocked on Magnus' door before walking in and situated himself on his boyfriend's lap. He wasted no time grabbing him by his tie and crashing their lips together. The Dane let out a groan as Lukas ground their hips together.

He placed his hands on the smaller man's hips, pulling him closer. He pulled back from the kiss, panting and gasping for breath.

"Not that I mind or anything, but what's this about?"

"I want you to fuck me." Well, straightforward much? The Dane's cheeks were lit aflame but he nodded his head and began to pull Lukas' pants down.

After pulling both of their pants off Magnus ground their hips together again, groaning in satisfaction.

"You ready, Elskede?"

"Yeah...~ "

Scenario 2:

Mette moaned as she collapsed on her bed. Frantically she stripped herself of her clothes and began to pleasure herself. Stupid Lukas and his stupid club hot her with a spell that made her really horny.

"Mette, Elskling? Are you okay?" She moaned again at the sound of his voice.

"Lukaasss...." She panted out. "Fuck me...~"

A/n: ahhh geez.... Sorry this took so long and it's so short. I just got out of a pit of writer's block and now I'm feeling much more motivated to write, I should have some better chapters up soon, again, I'm sorry. Anyway, you remember that one shot about Nyo!Canada and 2p!Canada? Well, I'm rewriting it. I'm keeping the old one up though. Also, 1.08K views???? How did this happen???