"Wh-what are you wearing!?" *Request*

GerIta fluff

Ludwig tapped his foot impatiently as he waited for Feliciano to show up. He glanced at his watch for what seemed to be the umpteenth time, when he spotted the Italian make skipping towards him.

Immediately, the German's face flushed as he noticed what Feli was wearing. It was a simple white sundress that actually looked rather good on him, not that Ludwig would admit it.

"Wh-what are ago I wearing?!" He asked incredulously. The Italian tilted his head.

"Ve? What's wrong with it, Doitsu...?" His eyes started to water. "D-do I look ugly? Do you not like it? I can go change!" He was already crying and Ludwig was doing his best to calm him down.

"Nein! You look fine! I just was expecting you to be wearing a dress..." He mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"So you think I look pretty?" The German's face light up brightly.

"Ja... You look great..." A large smile carved itself on Feliciano's face.

"Yay! Doitsu thinks I'm pretty!" He cheered, hugging the other tightly. "Let's go get lunch now! I'm starving!" He cheerfully grabbed Ludwig's hand and began dragging him to the nearby restaurant, where they had plans to eat at.

As they ate, Ludwig couldn't help but admire Feliciano. He really did look rather good in that dress, he supposed it was because of his feminine figure.

"Ve? Is something wrong Doitsu? You were staring off," he tilted his head.

"I-It's nothing. Don't worry about it."

"If you say so!"

They finished eating a paid, before leaving and going for a walk around the park. Along the way, Ludwig bought a bouquets off flowers for Feli, claiming that they went well with the dress. The other simply giggled at his cute attempt and kissed his cheek.

After a while, the smaller of the two began to feel drowsy, he did skip his siesta after all. He leaned his head on Ludwig's arm as they sat on a bench and began to slowly drift off.

Noticing that the other was asleep, Ludwig picked him up and began to walk him home. Feliciano clung to him tightly, not really willing to let go when Ludwig tried to deposit him in his bed. Reluctantly, he climbed in after taking his shoes off. Eventually, he fell asleep as well.

A/n: I hoped you liked it, I suck at writing Germany holy crap. But anyway this was another request and I hope it met your expectations.