Nerves (Sealand x OC)

Peter was nervous. The summer was drawing to a close and school was beginning. He and his family had just moved and he was starting at a new school.

He had been so nervous last night that he had paced around the living room until his dad, Berwald, had had enough and carried him to bed.

The next morning he woke and got ready for school. He combed his eyebrows and brushed his teeth and waited on the couch waiting for his mum, Tino, to drive him to school. When they arrived, they entered the office where Tino kindly greeted the woman at the front desk. She handed him his schedule and locker number.

Tino leaned down and hugged him, kissing his cheek as well. "I love you. Have a great day."

"Bye mum, I love you too." He hugged back before watching Tino walk away. "Excuse me miss, but could you direct me to room 323, please?" He asked the receptionist.

"Third floor, east wing, first door on the left." She replied, smiling sweetly.

"Thank you miss." He made his way upstairs and into his homeroom, where he was introduced. A boy in the back stared at him intently. The teacher, Mrs. Eastman, told him to sit next to said boy.

He had choppy black hair that actually didn't look to bad, freckles decorated his cheeks and purple glasses framed his dark brown eyes.

"I'm Ace." His voice was scratchy, like he was just getting rid of a cold. And Peter figures he was, after he sneezed three times in a row.

"I'm Peter, as you already know. Great to meet you!" He smiled cheerfully, sitting down. Ace nodded and began to write something down with a purple sparkle pen. While the teacher wasn't looking he handed him the note.

Ace: Wanna hang out in the park after school?

His hand writing was elegant, yet messy at the same time. Peter didn't hesitate to reply.

Peter: Sure. But is it okay if my mum comes? I just moved here.

Ace: Sure, I don't mind. Can you bring juice boxes and gummies though? I'm a sucker for those.

Peter: Sure!

While Ace was in the middle of writing back the note pad was taken.

"Don't waste paper on pointless things that don't involve my class."

"Your birth certificate is a waste of paper." Ace sassed, looking her in the eyes.

"To the office!"

"Why should I? I was raised to tell the truth, no matter how painful." A couple of kids snickered quietly.

"That's it! I will not tolerate this behaviour! Get out of my class!" Ace shrugged and got up.

"You're only giving me what I want but, okay." Before leaving he sent a wink in Peter's direction, causing him to blush. What was this feeling in him?

Later that day, he practically dragged Tino to the park. "Come on mum! Walk faster!" Said male chuckled at his sons antics.

"Alright alright! I'm coming!" Peter continued towards the park, his eyes glittering excitedly.