Misunderstanding

Belarus x Fem! Pregnant! Reader

(Okii so your going to be a surrogate mother for Nikolai and some guy I put this so any confusion was cleared out of the way.)

Natalia walked towards your a apartment, a vase of (c/n)'s national flowers in her hands. Today was the day, she was going to confess her feelings for you. She was ready. No, this wasn't just an obsession, she really did love you.

As she approached your door she noticed you and Nikolai standing in the doorway talking. You smiled.

"Yeah, the results are positive! I hope your ready to become a father!" After she heard these words, she froze. The world seemed to go in slow motion as she dropped the vase. The only emotions on her face were sadness and horror. You had sex with her brother. You were pregnant with his child.

A loud crash sounded in the hallway, you and Nikolai looked away from each other to see Natalia. A shattered vase was at her feet. Horror was etched on her face and silent tears escaped from her eyes.

"Natalia? What's wrong?!" You asked rushing to her aid. She seemed frozen to the spot. You touched her arm and she snapped out of it. She yanked her arm from your grasp and fled.

She knew it. Of course you chose her brother over her. He was so much better than she was. God, she knew she should've expected this. Of course you would never love her. Nobody did. She finally decided to confess and here you were, pregnant with her niece or nephew.

She slammed the door to her house shut. The pictures on the walls rattled and her sister came rushing out of the kitchen. Her older sister rushed to her side, immediately sensing something was wrong.

"Natalia, sweetheart, what happened." A brutal sob left Natalia's lips as she fell to her knees.

"S-s-she c-chose Nikolai o-over me!! W-why?! I-... I d-don't u-understand! W-why doesn't a-anyone l-love me!?" Irunya (Ukraine) hugged her sister tight as she sobbed into her shoulder.

After a while the sobs turned into sniffles.

"Come on, let's have some hot chocolate. It'll make you feel better. Then you should take a relaxing bath. Ok?" Irunya grabbed her sisters hand and helped her up. "Does that sound good?" She received a weak nod.

"Y-yeah."

-3 weeks later-

Natalia had avoided you as much as possible. She couldn't bare to see your face, it just reminded her of the heartache she was put through. That didn't stop you though.

You marched to the door of Natalia's house. You knocked on the door, waiting for someone to open it. Irunya answered the door.

"Allo, I need to speak to Natalia. There's been a huge misunderstanding." After a minute of nervous silence, she let you in and guided you to Natalia's room.

You didn't bother knocking on the door and determinedly entered.

"I don't love him, you know. I'm simply acting as a surrogate mother for Nikolai and his boyfriend." Natalia turned to face you, shock evident on her face and in her posture.

"W-what?!" You nodded.

"Yeah. I don't know why your so jealous. We have literally no relationship other than the fact that I'm pregnant."

"So... s-so, does that mean you love me?" You scoff.

"Of course it does you dumbass! I love you more than anything in the world. Now let's go to my house. The camp medication I took is about to wear off, so yeah." Natalia smiles a bit.

"Yeah, let's go my darling."

A/n: so what cha think? It's cute ain't it? I actually got the idea from listening to the song 'Carrots and Sticks.' Good song anyway. I hope you liked it. Thanks for reading. Later.