Ukraine x Fem!Reader x Belarus x Russia

Irunya had never been the bravest, I mean if someone was threatening her family, she could hold her ground, but she was rather... Sensitive. When she found a girl sleeping in her field she got a bit panicky.

Quickly she ran back to he small house and pulled at a pitch fork as a mean of protection. Carefully she walked back towards the body. She shifted and groan, to which, Irunya raised her weapon.

You woke to a shaky pitch fork only inches from your face. A short scream left your lips and you began to crawl backwards. The girl holding the pitch fork, looked like she was going to cry.

"W-who are you...?" She asked warily.

"(Y-y/n)..." You stumble over the syllables of your name. Your eyes are wide and your heart is racing.

"W-why are you here?" You thought for a moment. Why were you there?

"I-I don't know...!" You start to panic, you couldn't remember anything bit your name. "I don't even know how I got here!" You start to cry and woman drops her weapon and pulls you into a hug. You barely notice that your face had been shoved between her boobs.

"Oh you poor dear! Come with me, I'll make you some soup and get you some warmer clothes." She picked you up with surprising strength, but frowned. "You're unusually light, when was the last time you've eaten something?" You looked down sheepishly.

"I-I don't know..." This caused her to frown a bit more before smiling.

"Well, no matter! I'll make sure to get you back to a normal weight!"

And she did, she made sure to take care of you, no matter how little money she had. She sewed you some nice dresses to wear on special occasions and got you a set of farm clothes so you could help on the farm. She had set you up in the guest room, but most knights you would crawl in her bed in search of more warmth. She showered you in affection an you loved every second of it.

When Irunya told you that her siblings would be staying, you were rather scared. You hadn't really seen any people since you had woken up here and that made for some social issues.

The first to arrive was her sister. You had holed yourself in your room before she had arrived. Irunya tried to persuade you to come out, but you refused. Eventually, you left to go to the bathroom. As you quietly walked down the hallway you kept your eyes open for anyone.

As you left the bathroom, you bumped into someone. This someone was at least a good foot and some inches taller than you and smelled strongly of Vodka.

"Oh? Aren't you a cute little sunflower!" You back away quickly and shut yourself in the bathroom. "No need to hide, da? I'm not going to hurt you!" Just then you heard Irunya's voice.

"Ivan, what are you doing?"

"Why didn't you tell me you had such an adorable girl here?"

"Well, I figured she wasn't going to come out. She hasn't had much social interaction other than me, so she's a bit shy." Another voice pips up after.

"What's her name? Is she a threat to big brother?"

"Heaven's no. She wouldn't hurt anyone." You peak from behind the door.

"Go away." You pout, trying to see fierce, but failing miserably. Within seconds you were in a strong embrace of who you assume is Irunya's sister.

"You are mine now, and we shall be married." A vibrant blush covers your face before your pulled into another embrace.

"Not a chance. She will marry me." You squeak and wiggle out of the male's grip and hide behind Irunya.

"S-stay away..."

"Look what you two have done, you've scared her. Come on (Y/n), let's get you some dinner." When your both ou of sight the siblings look at each other.

"(Y/n) will be mine."