Bonus Chapter!!! (Thank you guys for 20k!!!)

(A.N.) HEY GUYS! I'm uploading this as a thank you for the 20k reads. I honestly didn't think that anyone at all would read this book. And now I have so many dedicated readers and I have a lovely boyfriend and two best friends who support me (you know who you are) <3 so thank you guys. When I think of your comments I just smile like crazy and I write a chapter!!! So the more comments the better c: I love you guys! And if you're confused this is right after Braxton was born! alrighty, thank you guys! ILYSM!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got home from the hospital with our new beautiful baby boy in the back of the car.

"I can't believe it." he said smiling

"Can't believe that we have a child? yeah I can barely believe it and I just gave birth to him." I laughed.

"And you didn't almost break my hand like Kat did." he laughed Kissing me.

"Trust me I had to restrain myself."

I looked in the back seat at my beautiful baby boy. He had my natural blonde hair, Danny's Blue eyes and nose, and my lips.

He reminded me of Danny...that night... but I didn't care at the time. All I was focused on was my family.

Brendon hopped out of the car and opened the back seat pulling Braxton out of the car.

"Come on babe." he smiled opening passenger door for me and helping me out of the car.

"Thank you dear."

"Anything for you doll." he smiled kissing my cheek.

"I guess it's time to start the new mothering." I laughed as he opened the door to the house holding it open and letting me walk in.

"Nope!" he smiled his gorgeous smile and I melted a bit inside.

"What?" I asked.

"You need to rest. I'll take care of Braxton."

"Are you sure? I mean, I could help-"

"You just went through 9 months of pregnancy an then you pushed a small human out of you," he laughed, "you deserve to rest."

"Okay..." I said secretly smirking. It warmed my heart that he would go to all this trouble just to make sure I was comfortable and happy. "I love you." I said kissing him and walking to our room.

After taking a three hour nap. I slowly walked down the hall.

"Spence, she just had a baby! I can't tell her yet. it'll break her heart."

I quickly stopped before entering the living room.

"Yeah, the baby is beautiful. he's got her pretty blonde hair, her perfect lips, but he's also got Danny's eyes and nose. The kids perfect spence, I just wish he was mine. I shouldn't have went out with you guys that night, I should have stayed home with her. It's all my fault. and when I moved and she almost died when we were young. She cut herself spencer. I couldn't stop her. How could I let all of this happen? she's so broken, You can see it in her eyes."

I loudly yawned and walked into the room. "Hey babe!" I smiled.

"Hi sleepy head!" he said to me, "Spencer I gotta go, I'll call you back later." He hung up the phone an went over to me hugging me tightly.

"Why'd you call spencer?"

"He was talking to me about some stuff for the band."

"What kinda stuff?" I asked.

He sighed and pulled away from the hug before grabbing my hand.

"Babe, I'm gonna need you to sit down." he said.

He then explained to me about how he was going on tour with Fall Out Boy, then taking a small break, then going on your again for his band, and then taking a break, and then starting another tour. He would be gone for about two years, and he was leaving in a month. I didn't want him to leave. Not at all, but that band pays the bills. after a good hour of me crying and him holding me. I eventually fell asleep.

~~~~time warp~~~~

I woke up in the living room. It was dark and Brendon was gone. I didn't know where he was but I had an creepy feeling that he didn't leave the house. I walked into Braxton's room, we had just gotten him a new bed because he said that his was uncomfortable as hell and be couldn't sleep, and he needed sleep for his SAT. Braxton wasn't there.

I stepped in front on my and Brendon's room and I heard muffled screaming. I quickly ran to the kitchen and grabbed the gun that I always kept hidden. I quickly ran back to the room and kicked the door open. There was Braxton, tied up in a chair crying. His blue eyes full of fear and his shaggy blonde hair sticking to his forehead. His mouth was taped and his hands were handcuffed.

I looked around a bit more and there was Brendon Laying on the floor with a bullet in the back of his head. I quickly ran over to Braxton and began to untie him. Then a gun poke the back of my head. Braxton started crying harder and shaking his head.

"Take me." I said "please don't kill my son, he has so much to live for, a beautiful girlfriend with a baby on the way, a scholarship to Harvard, please don't hurt him."

"And why should I give you what you want? I know you want to die. you've wanted to die since what happened to Jaxson and what happened to Cyra. you know what happened to them was both your fault, you shouldn't have let her play outside. And you should have just stayed away from Brendon. You should have stayed with Jaxson." the man said as he ripped the tape off of Braxton's mouth.

"Mom? what is he talking about?" he asked through sobs, "who's Jaxson? and you said Cyra went you live with Grandma Grace and Grandpa Boyd!"

"Braxton, there's a lot about the past that I should have told you but I didn't, and I'm so sorry about that."

"See? you don't love him!" he said putting the gun to Braxton's head an pulling the trigger

I woke with a start, I couldn't breathe and I was crying harder than I ever had before. Brendon was hovering over me with a concerned look on his face. I jumped up and hugged him as much as I could.

"Don't ever leave me." I whispered

"I wont." he said hugging me, "I promise."

(A.N.) so yeah, this chapter is kinda telling about the future. so it showing you a little bit, and if you haven't read the other books I bet you're really confused. anywho, thank you for the 20k! it really means a lot I honestly didn't think that anyone would read this book. thank to so much <3