Chapter 24

I woke under a blanket on the couch next to a sleeping Brendon.

Wait, if Brendon fell asleep before me then how did we get a blanket? I looked up groggily to see Danny on his phone. He looked up and smiled.

"I thought you might get cold." He said

"Thanks." I said smiling and getting up trying not to wake Brendon. I walked into the kitchen and started to make coffee. I stopped when I felt a pair of eyes burning into my back. I turned around to see Danny.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm so fucking sorry I don't know how you could let me stay here. I'll never forgive myself for what I did to you."

"I don't think I could ever forgive you either but I think it's better for me to move on and forget about it."

"Yeah you're right." He said nodding.

~the next morning~

I woke up and lifted my head off of Brendons bare chest. I swung my legs over and slid off the bed feeling the soft carpet on my bare feet, walking into the kitchen I noticed a note on the fridge. It said:

Dear Alex and Brendon,

I don't want to make you guys uncomfortable by living here, so I asked my uncle in Florida if I could live with him. I left this morning. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Danny

I woke up Brendon and gave him the note. All he did was sigh and go back to sleep.

~three weeks later~

I woke up in bed next to Brendon. I grabbed my abdomen and rushed to the bathroom emptying my stomach. This was a second sign and I had to know for sure. I ran to the drug store in my pajamas. I walked straight to the isle, grabbing four to be sure. I drove home and made sure Brendon was still asleep and taking the tests.

Number one.

Positive

Number two..

Positive

Number three...

Positive

Number four....

Positive

Well I don't like this.

I cried sitting on the toilet. Brendon knocked on the door.

"Gimme a second!" I said wiping my eyes as I was scrambling to get to the tests and throw them away Brendon opened the door. I collapsed to the floor.

"I'm so sorry I didn't even think about this!" I said through sobs. He wrapped his strong arms around me.

"Shhhh. It's okay, what's wrong?"

I pulled away and grabbed a test.

I held it up and crossed my arms.

"Brendon, he got me pregnant." I said feeling the tears pour out.

He bent down grabbing his hair. After a minute he stood up and hugged me.

"I don't care if this child isn't biologically mine. I will be one hell of a father to this kid." He said hugging me tighter.