Chapter 15

I was sitting with Kat and Danny helping them figure out how they were gonna support themselves and the baby when Kat looked at the clock.

"Fuck, I've gotta go." she said

"Okay." I said watching her and Danny get up

"Bye. Love you." she said

"Love you too." she said walking out the door hand in hand with Danny

I plopped on the couch with a sigh, Brendon shortly following.

"Well I guess you're the only one now that isn't pregnant" he said

"Yep" I said nodding

"Wanna change that?" He said with a wink

"Not quite yet love" I said kissing him and walking to the kitchen to make dinner

"Aww man"

"Sorry love, no sex until marriage, gotta make sure you're gonna stick with me." I said getting out the pasta

"Marry me?"

"Who are you Russell Brand?" I asked

"Well...you never know.." He said in an English accent walking over to me.

"Oh shut up." I said smacking his chest and laughing

I made dinner and he set the table so we could eat. When we were done I grabbed his plate and took it to the sink. I then walked over to Brendon, gave him a quick kiss and then walked to his bedroom. He followed and shut the door behind him. Soon taking off his shirt and pants he plopped on the bed. I changed into a tank top and yoga shorts and plopped on the bed next to him.

"I love you." he said looking at me and smiling

"I love you too." I said grabbing his face and pushing his lips to mine. Wrapping my arms around his neck our lips moved perfectly in sync. We continued for a minute and then I deepened the kiss, moving my tongue against the roof of his mouth. I wrapped leg my around his and slid on top of him as he removed my shirt. My arms instantly snapped back around his neck. I felt his hand make their way down to my lower back and his tongue move around the roof of my mouth.

Then my phone rang. What seems to be the most common interruption.

"Son of a fucking bitch..." I mumbled getting off of Brendon as he sighed.

"Hello?" I said, annoyed as I answered the phone.

"Okay, so, Danny's parents didn't take me being pregnant too well..."

"Why? What happened?"

"Well, um...his parents kind of um kicked him out..."

"Oh. Well that sucks." I said leaning against the bed

"Yeah so I was wondering.. Could he live with us?"

"Yeah, why not?" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Thank you so much!" She said

"Alright. Well, I have to go. I love you."

"Love ya, bye!" She said hanging up

I looked over at a sleeping Brendon. I laid down next to him and soon felt his arm slide around my waist. Soon after I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

I woke up to a sleepy Brendon waking up at the same time as me.

"Hello gorgeous." he said looking at me yawning

"Hi babe." I said sliding over and kissing him he stretched and smiled as I kissed him.

I slid out of bed and padded into the kitchen to make coffee. I was filling the pot with water when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I kiss planted on my cheek.

I looked up to see Brendon smiling down at me

"So I was thinking..." He said resting his chin on my head

"Be careful, that's dangerous." I said.

"Hey," he laughed, "Rude."

"Okay, Okay," I said, smiling, "What were you thinking about, baby?"

"That maybe.... You could move in with me?" He said

I put the coffee pot down and turned around.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Of course I am." he laughed, "do you not want to?"

"Of course I wanna move in!" I exclaimed, "I just wanna make sure we're ready for this."

"I'm ready."

"I think I am too."

"Haha okay then, when do we pick up your stuff?"

"Now!" I said jumping down and going to get pants on. I ran out in yoga pants and pulled on Brendons arm while he was still trying to put his pants on.

"FUCK YOUR PANTS LETS GO BIATCH" I yelled pulling him to the door he finally got his pants on and grabbed the keys .

*HEY IM SORRY I'VE BEEN DOING NOTHING XD but here you go lol LOOK AT mrunicorns406 ON YOUTUBE OKAY IT'S FAITH AND THERE IS A VIDEO OF HER SINGING AND THAT VIDEO IS MY REWARD FOR WRITING THIS CHAPTER XD SO THANK HER*

{A.N. 2016} none of these old author notes are still valid so yeah, don't.