Chapter 11

It was sun set and all the designated couples were together. Me and Brendon, Kalel and Josh, Naylie and Tommy, and Kat and Danny. Us all cuddling by the ocean.

It was just silence and It was the only silence that I have ever loved.

I pulled Brendon closer and whispered in his ear

"I love you"

"I love you too" he said as he leaned down to kiss me.

"OooOoooOooooOOOOooOOOooOO" I heard from behind us it was Kalel Kat and Naylie.

"Shut up." I said smirking and blushing.

Soon it got dark and we decided to go home.

Me and Brendon were alone in his car together.

"Can we just go to your place? My place is full of people." I asked

"Sure" he said we drove up to a nice moderately large house and got out.

"Dude this place is sweet" I said

"Thanks" he said unlocking the door and letting us in. It was amazing, his house was beautiful.

"Wow." was all I could get out

"You like it?" He asked

"I love it, this place is awesome" I said walking over to the couch and plopping down soon followed by Brendon. I wrapped my arms around him and nuzzled my head into his neck

"Do you have any pajamas I could wear?" I asked sweetly

"Yes I have a t-shirt and some gym shorts." He said getting up

"Thanks babe." I said getting up and following him to his room with a smile

"Here you go" he said handing me the outfit

"Thank you!' I said shooing him out and shutting and locking the door.

I picked up the shirt I was an extra large, which meant it would be huge on me, Mario t-shirt and purple girl yoga shorts, I assumed they were Sarahs, which didn't bug me. just another sign that I won. I then put my hair up in a ponytail and walked out of his room to find Brendon making popcorn.

"So?" I said getting him to turn around "How do I look?" I asked as I spun around.

"Beautiful." he said smirking "Wanna watch a movie?" He said pulling me closer and kissing me doing the same as we did earlier, but somehow.. it was better. After a few minutes of our make out session I pulled away and whispered into his ear

"How about Finding Nemo?" I then skipped away to the couch smiling and plopping down.

"We'll what are you waiting for?" I said looking at him

"Get your butt and the popcorn over here and get it started!" I said chuckling

"You are evil" he said grabbing the popcorn and walking over to the couch

"I know." I said smiling. Grabbing a handful of popcorn and eating it he sat down after the movie started. I pulled a blanket over us and we cuddled until we fell asleep.

*there you go the worst chapter in the history of chapters it's a filler chapter and I'm lazy and I have writers block still I have a lot on meh mind too that's why these past few days have sucked or the whole thing anyway that's it bye!*

* and Sydney I am not stealing your man lol I must have misspelled brendon and auto correct must have thought I meant josh so to the readers that read it the first time I am sorry Alex is not making out with josh in this chapter she Is making out with Brendon*

{A.N. 2016} This is harder than I thought it was gonna be....