Chapter 19

A hand was clamped over my mouth and my screams were muffled.

"You're coming with me you little bitch" he said. It was too dark to see his face but I know it was a man. He picked me up and carried me to the motel on our right and kicked open the door. He threw me on the bed and locked the door. He tore his shirt off and threw it on the ground with all the vodka bottles.

"I wanted you in this position ever since I first saw you.." He said, all the lights were off and I still didn't know who he was. He tore off my sweater and tank top, as I desperately tried to keep them on, revealing only my bra. He climbed on top of me sliding his hands under my bra feeling around eventually making his way to the back unhooking my bra and taking it off and I moved as much as I could trying to push him off of me and get away.

"Hold still you little bitch!" He said with a slap to my face with one hand as he continued to feel me with the other. As he felt me I felt his little friend rise more and more through his pants. He took off his pants and boxers revealing his 'little friend' fully risen. He pulled my leggings and underwear down and began feeling me down there. I kicked violently as he kept feeling me. As he felt me he started sucking on my hip. He came up level with my face tears streaming down my face as he roughly kissed me.

"Are you ready Alexis?" He said with a smirk

I shook my head violently sobbing.

"Too bad babe I've waited a long time to fuck you and now that I'm so close I'm not turning back." He said smirking and pushing into me. I sobbed as he thrusted in and out.

"Alexis.." he moaned still thrusting and kissing me. He took my crying as an opportunity to shove his tongue into my mouth and down my throat. The man then passed out, still inside of me. I shoved the man off of me feeling him slide out. I put my clothes on and I called Brendon from the motel room phone.

"Hello?"

"Brendon? I need you here now come the the motel down the street from the coffee place ill be waiting." I said sobbing

"Babe are you okay? I'll be there in like five minutes."

"That's impossible this is LA on a Friday night."

"Wanna bet? I'll be there" he said and hung up. I decided to see who my rapist was so I turned on the lights. I automatically knew who he was.

I ran out to find Brendon pulling up in his car I jumped in and told him to drive.

"Drive me home you go spend the rest of your night with the guys ill tell you what happened when you get back."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay" he said and drove me home I walked inside and sat on the couch, thinking of every possible scenario, but they all just ended with me sobbing.

I can't believe I lost my virginity to a rapist.

*2 hours later*

I heard the door open and close I was sitting in the kitchen with my cookies and I saw a drunk Brendon stumbling in.

"Hey babe." I said walking over to kiss him.

"Hey! I love you!" he said, giving me a big kiss.

"Oh really?" I asked with a smile, thankful that he was too drunk to notice my red and puffy eyes.

"Yes! I'm gonna marry you some day, you know that?"

"Really now?" I laughed, "Whens that gonna happen?"

"Right now!" he then picked me up and twirled me around.

"Do you, Alex Lovell, Take me to be your husband?"

"I do." I laughed.

"Ditto!" He yelled, giving me a kiss and carrying me into the bedroom. He bounced me on the bed and stripped down, jumping in next to me.

"I love you," He slurred, wrapping me up in his arms, pulling the blanket over us and passing out, me soon following.

{A.N. 2016} Sorry if this one isn't corrected the best, it's triggering for me and I just couldn't read it, even though I wrote it. Thank you for understanding and I hope you're enjoying it so far.