Chapter 18

*that night*

Tonight Caleb and I decided that the coffee shop would be a good place to go, so I asked Brendon to drop me off there an he agreed.

I straightened my hair and pulled it up into a pony tail letting my bangs do whatever they wanted. I put on some mascara and eyeliner and a bit of foundation. I wore a blue sweater with galaxy leggings and purple flats. My busted lip wasn't bad so I didn't try ad cover it up. I heard the front door open and close.

"I'm home." Brendon said walking into our room kissing me on the forehead.

"Wait, what happened to your lip?" He asked. Oh no.

"Meh, it's nothing. You should see the other guy." I said shrugging

"Nothing?! Your lip is busted open!" He said gently grabbing my chin and taking a closer look.

"Okay, so I got into a little fight with Danny, it's nothing."

"He hit you!? Why!?"

"Well, I walked in on the bastard beating the shit out of Kat. So I hit him a little bit."

"Well did you at least kick his ass?"

"But of course." I smiled, wrinkling my nose and squeezing my eyes shut.

"That's my girl." He said hugging me and kissing my head, "Is Kat okay though?" He asked

"Yeah, she's fine." I said smiling, feeling his hands on the sides of my face and his thumbs trace my cheek bones. He slowly came closer, I could feel his breath on my lips before he kissed me. The one last night was bull shit compared to this short one. He slowly pulled away looking into my eyes.

"I love you too" I said. He pulled me in for a hug.

"Babe could you drive me to the coffee shop?" I asked him

"Sure babe, let me go grab my keys." He said running out of the bedroom.

We were in the car driving, I looked at my phones battery. 20 percent, great.

"I love you" I said kissing him and hopping out of the car.

"Love you too" he said as I shut the car door. I gave him a smile and ran up to the coffee shop doors, pushing them open. In the corner I saw a boy with chocolate brown eyes neon green hair with a beanie and a septum. He was dressed in a striped shirt with a black jacket, skinny jeans, and vans. He had the 'emo' hair. I walked over to him having a strange feeling it was Caleb.

"Caleb?" I said

"Alex?" He said "You look so different!" He said getting up and hugging me.

"So do you!" I said sitting down

"So I guess we should catch up huh?"

"I guess." I said laughing.

"Well, let me go first." he said

"Okay." I said nodding

"Well, lets get the basics out of the way," he said as I nodded "I'm gay" he said

"You're gay?! How is that even possible you were the high school whore!" I whisper yelled as I saw my phone die out of the corner of my eye.

"Jesus fucking Christ" I mumbled

"We'll now I'm the gay high school whore with a husband and a baby."

"Awe that's adorable!" I said hugging him over the table

"Yeah I think I'm the happiest I've ever been" he said smirking down at the table

"That's so cute!"

"Yeah, your turn."

"Okay, we'll I am back together with Brendon I just moved in with him Kat and Kalel are pregnant. Kat is having triplets and Kalel is having twins those poor girls thank god I'm not pregnant" I said laughing. I went into details then it hit 8:00 and the shop was closing.

"We'll I guess we have to go." I said

"Yeah, I'll text you."

"Okay. Bye, it was nice catching up." I said hugging him then walking out

I had my dead phone in my bag and no car so I had to walk home.

I was half way down the street when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

* OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNOOOOOBROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*