Chapter 23

I stood up

"Brendon can I talk to you in our room?"

"Sure." he sighed walking to our room before he even got into the living room.

"Danny, stay here." I said getting up and following Brendon to our room.

"Brendon I think we should let him live here with us." I said shutting the door.

"Are you kidding me Alex!? He raped you! What makes you think we can trust him again!?"

"I don't think we should trust him. But he has no where to stay. And I sure as hell don't trust him with Kat and Kalel."

"I don't want him here! I don't trust him to not hurt you! I mean it was my fault you got raped in the first place and I'm not gonna let it happen again!"

"Babe it won't I swear" I said wrapping my arms around his neck. "And it wasn't your fault." I said laying my head on his chest.

"Okay we'll give it a shot. But if he fucks up once I'll kill him."

"Not if I get to him first."

I walked out of the room hand in hand with Brendon. I say down across from Danny with Brendon at my side.

"Danny we have decided that you can stay with us until you get back on your feet. But if you fuck up once we will both brutally murder you. Got it?"

"Oh my god really? Thank you so much! I really didn't expect this. I'm gonna go get my stuff from the motel. Again thank you." He said getting up and running out.

''I think we did the right thing." I said cuddling up to Brendon.

"I still don't trust him"

"Neither do I, but I feel like its the right thing to do" I said, him falling asleep and me soon following

*sorry this is short but it is seriously 2:30 in the morning I promise I write some first thing in the morning.*