Chapter 8

I woke up in my bed with my head on someones chest and a pair of arms wrapped around me. I then looked over to see brendon sound asleep, snoring.

"Awe.." I really didn't wanna move from this spot. But I had to to see if Kalel told Josh about the baby yet. I slowly slid away out of his arms trying not to wake him up I got up and padded into the kitchen to find Kalel getting toast.

"Hey baby." I said

"You better not be trying to steal my girlfriend." Josh said from the couch

"Bitch please she was mine first."

"Is it your baby in her uterus?"

"Okay you win I don't have a penis"

"What?" Brendon said walking into the room

"Nothing Hun." I said laughing "did you have a good sleep?"

"Uh-huh" he nodded. He was so cute. Wait, stop Alex. What are you thinking? That was over a long long time ago.

"But something was missing when I woke up" he said while I was pouring orange juice

"Oh yeah and what was that?" I said putting the carton away and handing him a glass.

"You." he said simply before taking a drink.

"Dad was wrong." I mumbled before laughing.

"What was that?" He said

"Nothing!" I said walking towards my room when I got there I put down my juice and started brushing my hair when I hear the door close. I then turn around to see Brendon

"What did you mumble in there?"

"Oh, nothing. My dad's just a fucker."

"What did he say?"

"Just insaults.."

"Like what?"

"Unloveable piece of shit, worthless..Stuff like that"

"Well you're none of that."

"Thanks" I said through a fake smile

"Seriously why else would I be here?" He said getting closer to me.

"You heard of the crash and felt bad for me.."

"God no. I'm here because-" he couldn't say It before Kat came through my door.

Dammit.

"Hey, we're going to the beach wanna come?"

"Yeah, is that okay with you Bren? I think we have an extra swim suit around here"

"Yeah totally. As long as its not a bikini."

"It's not, dork. Yeah, Kat we're coming"

"Kay Kay!" She said cheerfully

"Here lets go find that swim suit" I said walking out of the room and Go to the closet full of stupid stuff and I dig through until I find the trunks, brand new. Even still have the tag.

"Here, bathrooms right over there." I said handing him the swim trunks

"Thanks" he said walking into the open bathroom

I walked into my room and put on my purple bikini and my teal shorts and see through crop top I change my belly button ring to a starfish and my nose ring to a diamond and leave the rest the same I let down my hair and get my new teal sunglasses and put on my Jesus sandals. I grab my shoulder bag and head out to the living room where everyone, including Brendon, was waiting. They all just stared at me.

"What are y'all staring at? Lets go." I said running out of the door we got in our designated cars and drove to the beach until Kalel spoke up.

"So you and Brendon?"

"What about us?" I said

"So are you guys like a thing?"

"Nope. Not at all. I mean that was 8th grade, it was forever ago and now it's over. Simple as that"

"Ok..." She said in a 'you say that now' kind of voice with a smirk.

We got out of the car and set up a spot and towels and I took off my shorts shirt and shoes and laid down. I got to lay there for about 20 minutes before Brendon took the towel next to mine

"Hey" he said with a cheeky smile

"Hey" I said lowering my sunglasses and winking

"Why don't we go swimming?"

"Because it's cold?" I said confused, thinking that was a good enough reason for me to stay my happy ass on the towel. But that would never be enough for Brendon.

"Come on, Pleeeaasseee?" He said with his big brown puppy dog eyes. The ones I couldn't resist.

"Alright, fine. But no splashing!" I laughed and got up, starting to walk slowly to the ocean. Then he started pulling me faster with a child like grin.

*Sorry this was like a filler chapter Ok I have no wisdom or strange comments bye ;D > something sorts big happens in the next chapter

{A.N. 2016} It's literally nothing big. 12 y/o me was a dumbass.