Chapter 22

I ran to the door and opened it to see Danny looking down with his hands in his pockets.

"Hey." I said, making him look up.

"Hey" he said with an awkward smile. Seeing him was almost too much. Flashbacks started coming in and I could hear the sound of my own choking sobs.

"Come on in" I said stepping aside to let him in. I flinched as he stepped in and automatically looked to Brendon who was sitting at the kitchen island with his head in his hands.

"Brendon I-"

"Save it." he said having his hands fall to the table and looking up at Danny. "You seemed like such a great guy. And then you abuse Kat, beat up my girlfriend, and then rape her."

"I was drunk I didn't know what I was doing." He said

"Being drunk doesn't excuse your actions! You wouldn't have done it while drunk if you hadn't thought about it while sober! You raped my girlfriend!" Brendon yelled getting up, the word "rape" cutting through me like a knife.

"I know! I know, and I'm sorry. And I know saying sorry wont do anything but I seriously mean it. I've decided not to drink anymore and I want to prove to you that I can be around my kids and I don't have to be watched. I will love those triplets as much as humanly possible." He said as tears rolled down his cheeks

"I need to calm down. I'm going out back. And if you fucking lay a hand on Alex, I swear to God I'll end your life." Brendon said

"I won't. I promise"

Brendon walked out and I told Danny to sit down. He sat across from me.

"Why?" Was all I asked

"Okay, I'll explain, I saw you at the beach that one day and I knew you were familiar, and I thought it was love at first sight, and then I remembered you were Kats best friend, so I figured you were there with Kat. So in order to try and get together with you I knew I had to find Kat. When I did we started talking and I figured out you were with Brendon. And then I got to know Kat and I realized she's better than you, no offense, and I asked her out. We started dating she got pregnant, but I'm only 17 and she just turned eighteen, I mean sure I turn eighteen in a week but still, so my parents kicked me out. That same night my mom died. And that messed with me, my mom was the one who helped me start my band she encouraged me, she loved me. After that I went into a depression and I drank, alot, and I guess my anger came out when I was drunk. And I guess I took it out on Kat. Then you came in and stopped me and I wanted revenge and my drunk self thought I loved you. And then I saw you walking down an empty road with no help, no one to scream for... and I thought "here it is, here's my chance to get everything that I want. Revenge, and her." So I took you in that motel and I-"

I cut him off, "I'll think about you and the triplets. And I'm sorry about your mother.. I know how it feels. And I'm sorry but Kat is not taking you back"

"I figured..." He said taking off his jacket. As he set his jacket down next to him I caught a glimpse of red marks on his skin.

"What are those?" I asked already having a hunch

"Oh um..."

"What are they?" I said sternly

"When I woke up naked in a sticky mess and I looked and I saw the vodka bottles and in the mess I saw your My Chemical Romance bag I knew what I had done and I just..hated myself ..so much.. I had to get revenge on myself somehow and it was the first thing I thought of."

"Don't ever fucking do it again." I said.

"I won't, for my babies" he said looking up at me

Then I heard the back door open.

*okay again if you wanna see the characters go to my twitter @kirbuscus Kira Robinson*