Chapter 27

I jumped out of the car, coco following me.

I opened the door and she ran into the house jumping on the couch. I had to get her in the house ASAP because I trained coco to be an attack dog. I didn't want any accidents to happen. I plopped on the couch next to her, hugging her and patting her fur.

"My baby" I said smiling.

I looked up to see Brendon with a goofy smile on his face.

"What?" I asked

"I love you so much" he said

"I love you too" I said a bit weirded out.

"Imma go take a shower babe"

"Okay." He said with a devilish smile on his face.

"What did you do."

"What? Nothing."

"Okay.." I said starting to walk to the bathroom
I got to the bathroom and left the door open. I mean the only one here is Brendon. I stripped down and looked in the mirror at my small baby bump. I sighed and jumped in the shower. Feeling the hot water run over my body a brush of cold air ran over my body, I heard the curtain open behind me. I turned around to see Brendon in the shower with me. I blushed knowing this was our first time seeing each others body's.

"So what are you doing huh?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck feeling his hands grab my hips and pull me closer.

"Just, ya know, saving water." He said smirking.

"We'll now that you're here I don't really know if ill be focused on the shower..."

"Who says we have to shower?" He said leaning in. I leaned in until our lips met. I felt his tongue glide across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I teased him keeping my mouth closed. I then felt his hands glide up and around the side if my breasts my mouth opened in shock and he slipped his tongue in. He smirked into the kiss as I did and put his hands back around my waist. I felt him getting hard and I pulled away and rested my forehead on his.

"Babe..." I started. "I really wish we could, but I don't think we should while I'm pregnant.."

"I agree.. But we can still make out right?"

"Yes" I chuckled

"Good" he said automatically crashing his lips into mine.

• DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT HAD BEEN SINCE I UPDATED!? IT'S BEEN FOREVER AND IM SORRY. BUT YEAH IM NIW UPDATING ON SUNDAYS OR ILL AT LEAST TRY AND PROBABLY PULL A JENNA MARBLES c; BUT YEAH HOLY SHIT 1.2k READS? REALLY!? I DIDNT THINK ANYONE WOULD GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THIS BOOK! BY YEAH THANKS I LOVE YOU! BTW CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK FIX ME! LOVE YOU ALL BUH BYE!•

{A.N. 2016}  Fix Me is no longer a book. Omg. But it was about Danny. Weird right?