Chapter 32

{AN} ok seriously I'm so sick I feel like im dying. Its not the flu its just a cold but its terrible all I've wanted to do is lay on the couch and watch PewDiePie so yeah. And I got my phone taken away so im going to attempt to write this on my dinosaur so wish me luck. If anything is  spelled wrong or if my grammar sucks fucking excuse me im sick and i have no phone. so yeah lets start the story!

"Brendon!!!!!" I yelled

"Yes?" He said getting a bit annoyed, for I have been going crazy for chocolate and this is the 13th time I have asked him if my brownies were ready in the past 30 minutes.

"Baby boo, are my brownies ready?" I asked with a pouty lip

"Not yet! Just a few more minutes, darling."

"Awe.. okay. come sit wif mez?" I said in a baby voice

He smiled and came to sit next to me, wrapping his arms around me and planting a big kiss on my cheek. I smiled and tapped the side of his adorable glasses. I was now 3-4 months pregnant and Kalel was nine and Kat was about 8 and 1/2. they could pop out any minute now.

he grabbed my chin with two of his fingers and made my face face his.

"I love you." he said

"I love you too" I said as he leaned in. then my phone rang.

"god dammit every timmmmee!" I whined grabbing my phone

"What!?" I screamed into the phone. I heard Brendon chuckle and smiled.

"ALEX?! ITS KAT KALEL IS GOING INTO LABOR HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!"

"Oh my god! Okay me and Brendon will be right there!" I said hanging up

"Whats wrong?" 

"Kalel just went into labor." I said attempting to get up and failing.

Once I got up (with Brendons help of course)  we hopped in the car and drove to their house.

we got Kalel and Kat in the car and drove to the hospital  

{AN} yes this is really short but i really dont care. but yeah Kalels going into LABOR! so yeah...bye...