Chapter 17

I woke up wrapped in Brendon's arms. I looked to him and smiled. Giving him a kiss I slid out from his arms and walked into the kitchen. I made coffee and home made pancakes. I set them on the table, and as I set them down I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a kiss planted on my cheek.

"Good morning gorgeous." he said into my ear with his gorgeous morning voice.

"Morning babe." I said smiling and turning to face him planting a kiss on his lips.

"I think I'm gonna go to Kalels and Kats place today" I said wrapping my arms around his neck

"Okay do you want me to drop you off?"

"Yes please. But I should really get my own car."

"No, I love driving you around."

We ate and then I got ready in a black sweater, purple pants, and black combat boots. I threw on my mouse cat bag and called for brendon. He drove me to the house and gave me a kiss before I got out. I walked up the steps and opened the door.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH FOR YOU YOU BITCHY LITTLE WHORE?" He screamed before he punched her to the ground. My eyes widened at the sight of Danny standing over Kat while she's bleeding on the floor.

"Excuse me?" I said. Kat looked up and Danny turned his head to see me in the door way.

"Alex go, I can handle this" Kat said with a sudden terror in her eyes

"Hell no, what the fuck does he think he's doing?"

"I'm giving this bitch what she deserves"

"I don't think so, get out" I said walking to him

"Why don't you fucking make me, you whiny little bitch." He said punching me in the face. I felt my lip split open and blood start to come out. I pressed my finger to my lip to see how bad it was, and I looked up at him.

"You want me to make you?"

"You can try." He slurred.

I smirked and kicked him were it counts, followed by a punch in the face. He tried to swing but I caught his fist and twisted his arm, holding it behind him and pushing him out the door, face first onto the concrete.

"Do yourself a favor and don't come back, asshole."

 The second the door shut I ran to Kat and hugged her.

"How long has this been going on?" I muffled into her hair

"The day I found out I was pregnant..."

"You let it go on for that long? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was scared."

"If he ever comes back you will call me got it?"

"Okay." she said wiping tears from her eyes

"Okay now lets eat some Nutella and talk about the baby"

"Okay. And it's not baby.. It's babies as in triplets.."

"Oh fuck.." I mumbled, hugging her again, but then I thought;

How will she do this?