Chapter 28

Coco had been whining ALL FUCKING DAY and I didn't know why. All I knew was that she needed to shush.

"Brendon, babe, have Kat or Kalel called today?"

At that sentence cocos ears perked up.

"Ummm I don-" he started

"NO WAIT SHUT UP!"

"Does coco miss Kat and Kalel?" I said looking at coco.

Again her ears perked up.

"OH MY GOD I GOT IT! BRENDON WHERE ARE THE KEYS!?"

"They're over there." He said a but freaked out.

"Okay coco were going to Kat and Kalels!" I said and she barked like crazy, like she understood me.

"Alex, it's 2:30 am are you really going to go over there?"

"If it gets this dog to shut up, yes."

"I don't think they want yo- "

"DON'T GIVE A SHIT!" I said walking out and slamming the door.

"Pregnant chicks are crazy..." I heard him say from behind the door.

"Excuse me?" I said opening the door again, seeing he was now on his laptop with his cute little glasses.

"I said I love you darling!"

"Good, love you too sweetheart!" I said closing the door again.

I pushed coco in the car, jumped in the drivers seat, and started the engine.

When we arrived I opened the car and coco jumped out running to the door and then patiently sitting waiting for me to open the door. I ran up there and opened the door.

What I opened it to was josh striking Kalel over and over again with a vodka bottle in his hand. I was quiet so no one noticed I was there yet because they were facing the other way.

"I NEVER WANTED THESE KIDS! SO IM GOING TO KILL THEM!" he yelled punching her in the stomach over and over again.

Again? Really. What is the fucking deal?

I felt tears run down my cheeks and violent sobs escape my lips as I managed to choke out the words

"Dont you bastards ever learn? Coco, attack." And at that command my dog went rabid and jumped on josh. Tearing into his skin with her teeth. I ran to kalel and held her limp body calling the ambulance.

"Hello? Yeah I just walked in on my best friend being abused by her boyfriend and its pretty serious." I said sobbing.

"Okay well it will be about thirty minutes to an hour."

"No! I can't fucking wait that long she's fucking pregnant!" I screamed

"We'll do the best we can, ma'am"

"Yeah fucking right." I said, hanging up.

"Coco calm." I said making her stop. She walked over to me and kalel and started licking kalel.

"It'll be okay hun." I said to Kalel.

Out with one fucker, in with another.

• HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL READERS!!! I think I'm going to write another book idk what it'll be called yet but if you follow me ill post the title when I figure it out!!!! And I really like the idea for this one! But yeah I'm proud of myself I gained like what? 100 reads for the last chapter I posted on this? So yeah!!! Thanks I love you guys!!! And I'm a person who can't not update because I have like three people pressuring me! So you guys are in luck! Alright! BUHBYE I LOVEZ YOOUUZZZ <3•