Chapter 29

I drove behind the ambulance with coco in the passengers seat.

I picked up my phone and dialed Brendons number.

"Hello?"

"Babe you need to get to the hospital. Like right now." I heard a thud then his voice in panic mode.

"What? Why? Are you okay? What happened? Ill kill someone I swear to go-"

"I'm fine baby. It's Kalel. Bastards just never learn." I said letting out a sob and hearing keys jingling on the other end of the phone.

"I swear if this one hurts you he's dead." He said as I heard a door shut in the background

"He won't, Josh never liked me much anyway."

"Alright good. I love you."

"I love you too baby."

We arrived at the hospital. They pulled Kalel out of the ambulance then josh. I saw Brendon's car pull in the parking lot and I ran to him and kissed him.

"Okay so where is she?"

"Come on." I said pulling him to the doors and running in. We asked where her room was and ran inside. She was already hooked up to the I.V.s and she had an oxygen tank. Her eyes were now open more and she was breathing.

"Alex?"

"Yeah?" I said walking to her bed trying not to cry from seeing her in this condition.

"You saved me."

"Hell no I didn't. It was coco. She was whining all day and I said your names and she perked up so I took her over to your house to see you and I walked in on that. All I had to do was say the words."

"I bet faith won't hate dogs anymore."

"Only for a minute then she'll see what coco did to josh."

"It's that bad?"

"Worse than what you think.."

"Good." She said chuckling. "Alex what about the babies?"

I sighed. "I don't know. All we can do is hope for the best."

"We'll they're gonna check the heartbeats in a little bit."

"Do you want us in here?"

"Yeah.. Call Kat and tell her to get her ass here."

"Okay" I said pulling out my phone but Brendon stopped me.

"I've got this." He said "You just celebrate her being alive." He smiled

"Thank you babe." I said walking to Kalel and sitting in the chair next to her bed.

He called her and she was here in five minutes. The doctor came in and lifted her shirt putting the gel on her stomach.

"Miss, you are having twins right?"

"Well, there's only one heartbeat.."

•HEY. This book is almost over I'd say like another 5-10 chapters :/ so yeah but I might write a sequel if y'all want me to! Which you probably don't. Except that one girl who commented when I almost stopped the entire book (just to let you know that srsly meant a lot even though it was one comment.)
BUT YEAH. I am EXTREMELY greatful for the 1.4k reads like really guiez!? MY MIND IS BLOWN IF THAT IS WHAT YOU WERE GOING FOR! so yeah if you want a sequel comment and stuff! (Besides Faith and Sydney) but if there is a sequel sumfin BIG happens so yeah I love you guys <3 bye!•