Chapter 16

I pushed him into the drivers seat and hopped over him into the passenger seat, don't ask why. He started the car and drove to my place. Well, my old place.

"I'm not home bitches!" I yelled busting through the door.

"Where have you been for the past month?!" Kalel and Kat screamed in unison.

"Brendons place" I said with a smile as he slid his arm around my waist.

"About that, Brendon, babe? Could you go talk to Josh about music or something? So I can talk to the girls?"

"Sure babe." he said, giving me a quick kiss and walking over to josh in the kitchen.

"Okay I need to talk to you guys in my room." I said grabbing their hands and pulling them into my room.

"I'm moving in with Brendon!" I yelled jumping up and down.

"Woah, really?" Kat said.

"Are you sure you're ready for that?" asked Kalel.

"Well, technically I've known him since 8th grade. I'm ready. I really do love him and I think this is a good thing."

"I think as long as you're happy that's all that matters." Kalel said as Kat nodded in agreement.

"Thank you guys. Can you help me pack?" I asked as I pulled out a suitcase. They helped me shove everything in the suitcase and I was on my way. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out, it was a text from some number.

+1 (323) 555 8681

"Hey it's Caleb not sure if you remember me, but I'm in town this weekend and if you wanna hang out tomorrow it would be great to catch up. :)"

Caleb was one of my best friends in 7th grade. Brendon didn't like him. And when I say that I mean he was jealous. I did spend a lot of time with Caleb but nothing was really there.

"Hey I'm going out with the guys tomorrow night at about seven. Is that okay?" Brendon said

"Yeah it's fine, where you guys going?" I asked

"We decided that it would be best to go to a place that doesn't have much alcohol for spencer, So we're going bowling."

"Ohh that sounds fun." I said "Well, since you're going out, is it okay if I hang out with a friend at about five tomorrow?" I asked

"Sure, who are you gonna hang out with?"

"Do you remember Caleb?"

"Oh, don't tell me you're hanging out with him." he said in a whiny voice

"It'll just be for a few hours and just for us to catch up and then that's it I promise."

"Okay, I guess you can..."

"Thank you babe." I said kissing him on the cheek.

We arrived at OUR house and I hopped out with my bags, only to be picked up bridal style by Brendon.

"What are you doing?" I asked laughing

"Carrying you. Duh." he said

"Okay" I said deciding to just go along with it. He carried me in and laid me on our bed. Before he could pull away I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him on top of me and started kissing him. He was surprised at first but then relaxed. I felt his tongue against my bottom lip begging for entrance I decided to tease him. I felt his hand slide down to my butt and give it a squeeze making my mouth open in awe, then he took his chance. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and slid it across the roof of my mouth.

"Sneaky bastard..." I mumbled into the kiss, which made him smile. My hands made their way to his hair, and I ran my fingers through it. He reluctantly pulled away and removed his shirt while I removed my shoes. This kiss was different from the others, it was probably the most passionate kiss I have ever experienced. He rolled me on top and continued the kiss. He slowly removed my t-shirt revealing my tank top barely even breaking the kiss. He pulled at the hem of my tank top then slid his hands underneath it moving them around my lower back. His hands became higher up on my torso and with his hands came the tank top. Eventually the tank top came off revealing my black bra. I felt his hands rest back onto my lower back and his fingers inch their way under the waist band of my yoga pants slowly sliding them down. My clothes were gone. His clothes were gone. Us both in our underwear. I pulled away and looked into his beautiful brown eyes.

"I love you" he said

"I love you too" I said feeling his breath on my lips before I laid my head down on his bare chest and closed my eyes.

* okay it's short I haven't updated in forever and this entire story sucks. I'm thinking about just writing the rest of it tonight and tomorrow because it doesn't really seem like anyone likes it besides Sydney and faith and they're all just pitty reads I mean I'm extremely grateful of the reads that I have but it doesn't really feel like anyone actually likes it so yeah.. Sorry I haven't updated lately, if you care so yeah peace out bitches*

{A.N. 2016} ALL THAT FOREPLAY BUT NO SMUT!? WHAT THE FUCK ME?! WHATS WRONG WITH ME? WHO CAME UP WITH THIS NO SEX UNTIL MARRIAGE BULLSHIT?! OH YEah I did...