Chapter 26

I approached the door to their house, hand in hand with Brendon. There's a lot to do in this visit. And I can't put off telling them about the baby because I'm already showing a little bit. I knocked on the door and naylie answered.

"Hey." She said stepping aside to let us in.

"Hey" I said stepping inside pulling Brendon along. Then I was pushed to the ground by my, now pony sized, dog. Brendon kneeled down instantly, pushed my head up and laid his hand on my stomach.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I said almost laughing at how worried he was

"Are you sure the bab-"

"Mind helping me up?" I said cutting him off being that Kat and Kalel were right in the kitchen looking at me. He helped me up and I leaned in and whispered in his ear.

"They don't know yet." I whispered

"Why not?" He whispered back.

"Well it's not exactly the easiest thing to do! You wouldn't even know yet if you hadn't walked in on me!"

He pulled away with no response to what I had just said.

"Guys, you should sit down" I said walking to their living room with them following. I went to sit next to Brendon but he pulled me on his lap.

"Alex, have you been sticking to that diet?" Josh said

"Oh thanks asshole." I said laughing.

"Alex, it does look like you've put on some weight.." Kalel said.

"I know that's what I came to talk to you about..." I said

"Is something wrong?" Kat asked.

"Kinda..." I said feeling Brendon's reassuring hand on my back.

"What is it?" They all asked.

"I'm pregnant..."

"But you have a 'no sex until marriage' rule." Kat said

"Okay, Dutch, what happened last month?" I said and watched her and everyone else's eyes go wide.

"But wouldn't that make our kids"

"Siblings." I finished with a sigh.

"Brendon how do you feel about this?" Kalel asked.

"It'll be kinda like an adopted kid. It won't be biologically mine but I'll love it all the same." He said smiling.

"We also have some other news..." I said feeling a huge smile spread across my face.

"I proposed" Brendon said smiling like crazy.

"Aww" was said all throughout the room.

"We'll discus that later though, I want my baby!" I said getting up and running to my puppy.

We put the dog in the car and started to drive home.

• IM SORRY I AM ADDICTED TO LOVE LIKE A DELINQUENT. I LOVE IT SO MUCH YOU CAN ASK FAITH AND SYDNEY IT IS THE REASON I HAVE NOT BWEN UPDATING ILL PUT THE AUTHOR IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.•