Chapter 10

*ok let's make this clear I LOVE Sarah and I bet she is like the nicest person ever. And I don't think anyone could be a better match for Brendon but the story has to be like this but she won't be a bitch for long trust me*

It seemed as if Brendon tensed up as him and Sarah got closer.

"Hey Alex." Leon said

"Hey." I said

"Who's this?" He asked

"Oh um, this is Brendon." I said cheerfully

"Hi" Brendon said waving to Leon

"Hey" he said back

"Hey Alex can I talk to you in private?" he asked

"Yeah sure" I said being dragged by the waist away from Sarah and Leon

"Hey can you do me a favor?" He asked

"Sure anything bren" I said

"Be my girlfriend for the day"

"Um.. Okay, sure. But why?"

"I'll explain later, okay?"

"Sure" I said "shall we go, babe?" I said sliding my arm around his waist and giving him a wink.

"Let's go." He said sliding his arm around my waist as we began to walk back to Leon and Sarah.

"We're back" I said "So Leon you and Sarah are dating now?"

"Yeah" he said looking at her and smiling but her eyes were locked to Brendon.

"So are you and Brendon dating? He asked

"Yeah!" I said as Brendon pulled me closer looking down at me smiling.

"That's awesome!" He said "bout time you got a boyfriend you haven't had one since 8th grade, and he moved away."

"Well about that," I said laughing "Brendon is my 8th grade boyfriend"

"Thats Bren?" He asked

"Yup." I said with a smile looking at Brendon. His big lips, his brown, puppy like eyes. I knew I should stop. I just couldn't.

We talked more about random stuff, but Brendon and sarah were really quiet, then we got called over by Kalel.

"Well I guess we have to go Ill talk to you later." I said walking away with Brendon with our arms still around eachother.

"So are we still dating for the day?"I asked

"Only if you want to." He said with a smirk

I blushed and stayed silent.

We got back there and every one was looking at us quizzically.

"What?"

"Um, we were wondering if you guys wanted some food" Danny said

"I think we're good" I said

"Okay, I know we're all thinking it, so why the fuck are your arms around eachother?" Naylie said. Typical Naylie. not giving a single fuck.

"Oh um I don't actually know." I said looking down at our arms but keeping them there. I shrugged and walked over to my towel and laid down with Brendon and put my head on his bare chest wrapping my arms around him and him wrapping his arms around me.

"So why do I have to be your girlfriend for the day?" I asked

"Technically it was just for that conversation but you wanted to be my girlfriend for the rest of the day."

"I never said that." I blushed.

"I'm not a dumbass," he laughed, "You're entire face is red, Lexus."

I blushed more, "Are you gonna tell me why or not?"

"Okay," he said laughing "well, you know that Sarah girl that Leon was with?"

"Mhm" I said

"She's my ex fiancé..."

"Oh my god! So you used me to make her jealous?" I said sitting up

"Yeah..." He said

"Sweet!" I said and high-fived him

I wasn't the one to get mad about that stuff I found it devious and amazing and plus were just friends I mean I don't have any feelings for him. We went back to the original position we stayed like that for a while when Sarah came over.

"Brendon could I talk to you for a sec?" She asked

Oh shit...

*Brendons POV*

"Um sure" I said I bit cautiously getting up and walking in the direction she was heading in

"Yes, Sarah?" I asked

"I want you to take me back." she said biting her lip

"Let me think about i-NO"

"What?"

"No, you cheated on me I'm not taking you back."

"But babe..." She said trying to lean in

"No" I said as I slowly pushed her away

"So you're choosing that whore over me?"

"She's not a whore!" I yelled as Alex turned up next to me.

"Excuse me did I hear whore?"

Fuck

*Alex's POV*

"So you're choosing that whore over me?"

Oh hellllllll nah. I got up and walked on over to Brendon and Sarah.

"Excuse me did I hear whore?" I said

"Yes you did"

"Talking about yourself like that isn't good for your self esteem" I said with a smirk.

She ignored what I said and went back to Brendon

"Why are you choosing her why won't you take me?"

"BECAUSE I LOVE ALEX!!" He yelled

"What?" I said a bit surprised

"I love you." he said turning to me

I stood there stunned. I- I didn't know if I loved him. Jesus, I didn't even remember him yesterday.

"Brendon I-" I had to think of something, fast. So, I thought. I have been blushing, I loved spending time with him, but that doesn't qualify as love. But I did love him once. Maybe I could love him again. And on that note, I decided to say it.

"I love you too, Brendon." I said, slowly hugging him.

Sarah had then begun to stomp off

"Tell Leon I said hi!" I yelled to her with my arms wrapped around Brendon. We started walking back to our spot where everyone was there Naylie, josh, Danny, Kat, and Kalel we laid back down on my towel in what I shall now call our position. We laid there for a while when I felt him pull my eyes to his, by my chin. He leaned in and I did shortly after soon our lips met and moved perfectly in sync I sat up and began to let his tongue explore my mouth. I reluctantly pulled away remembering there are kids here. And laid back down on his bare chest.

"So I was thinking we could extend this girlfriend for a day thing?"

"Definitely." I said smiling and pulling him closer

*ok I promise Sarah won't be a bitch for long because I hate writing about her like this seriously I hate it so yeah she won't be a bitch for long*

{A.N. 2016} someone tell 13 year old me that yoU CAN'T LOVE SOMEONE AFTER 2 DAYS JFC. You can't love em after two years either. *laughs too hard*