Chapter 20

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon. I looked to my side and Brendon wasn't there. I swung my legs to the side of the bed and got up, walking into the kitchen to see my beautiful, shirtless, boyfriend making breakfast.

"Morning babe" I whispered knowing that he was pretty drunk last night so he probably has a pretty big hangover.

"Morning" he said smiling

"So what happened to no alcohol last night?"

"I said no alcohol for spencer." He said.

"Gotcha." I said chuckling watching him turn the stove off and put our plates onto the table.

"Do you wanna talk about last night?" He asked "You were crying on the phone and you were at a motel."

"It's a lot to handle, I wanna talk to the girls about it first."

"Oh, okay" he said. I could tell he was offended. We ate our breakfast in silence. I grabbed my bag.

"Brendon babe do you think you could drive me to Kalel And Kats place?"

"Yeah sure" he said grabbing the keys and walking out the door with me quickly following. We were a block away from the house.

"Are you sure you don't wanna tell me yet?"

"Yeah but as soon as I tell them ill tell you I promise, I'm sorry that I can't tell you first babe"

"It's fine, you should do whatever you're most comfortable with" he said pulling into the driveway

"Thank you for understanding" I said kissing him and hopping out of the car

"Do you think you could pick me up in thirty minutes?"

"Yeah sure" he said smiling at me

"Thank you I love you."

"Love you too" he said changing gears and driving off. I walked up the side walk and opened the door.

There I saw Kalel Kat and Danny sitting on the couch.

"Get him the fuck out now" I said

"What wh-"

"NOW!" I screamed feeling tears spring into my eyes.

"Alex, he was here apologizing." Kat said

"Yeah I was gonna come and apologize to you too after them, I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing and when I ran out I drank more and then I saw you walking and-"

"NO! I don't wanna fucking relive it! I don't want you around Kat or Kalel, you can see the babies and you can be there for the birth of them. You can only see the babies if I'm there with Brendon. And by the way thanks for leaving him with the responsibility of telling him what the fuck you did. Now I would appreciate it if you would leave so I could tell them what the fuck were talking about."

"Okay..." He said dropping his head and walking towards the door. Before he walked out he stopped by me and whispered in my ear

"Im really sorry, I didn't have any control over myself." He waited a few seconds for a reaction and then continued to walk when he saw the tear roll down my cheek. He walked out and shut the door behind him. As soon as he left I bolted to the bathroom sobbing. I shut and locked the door hearing Kat and Kalel follow me.

"Alex are you okay?" I didn't answer

"Alexis?" Hearing that sent chills down my spine

"DON'T call me Alexis EVER AGAIN" I yelled to them "I'll be out there it a few just give me some time." I managed to get out through sobs. Five minutes later I came out and calmly sat down on the couch.

"I suppose you want an explanation.."

"Yeah that would be nice." Kalel said eating from a tub of ice cream on her almost three month pregnant stomach and Kat sitting resting the remote on hers.

"Okay so yesterday I went to meet up with Caleb from 7th grade and I walked home I only made it down the block, then I was kidnapped and raped in the nearest motel, by Danny." I said looking down at my hands. I looked up just in time to see Kalel choke on her ice cream and Kat automatically get up and hug me. The tears started rolling.

"But how am I gonna tell Brendon?"

"Just tell him how you told us, he shouldn't get mad, I mean, you couldn't prevent it. Your phone was dead, you couldn't call anyone." Kalel said rubbing my back as I sobbed.

"Okay, he's picking me up in ten minutes. I'll do it then" I said