Chapter 7

I'm sorry chapter 7 seems to be having a fucking issue

* ok if you're a directioner don't read after the warning (you'll know what I'm talking about) I'm gonna "throw some shade", as Shane Dawson would say, on one direction, So no hate, I'm just sharing my opinion......... And if you read it anyway and give me hate and death threats because your stupid ass feels you need to then I'm gonna politely delete your comment and block you from reading my books. (only if you're rude)*

I realize I have no car to get home so I just decide to walk home...in the rain.. And it was getting pretty late so I decided to head home when a really nice car pulled up next to me and slowed down to my pace.

"So how's the weather?" He said

It was Brendon

"Oh you know pretty nice a bit humid though." I said sarcastically

"You know you're even more sarcastic than I remember"

"Is that true?" I said

"Yes, do you want a ride?"

"Nah, I don't wanna get your car all wet and crap."

"Come on I just got you back and I don't wanna lose you again."

Before I could help it I found myself blushing.

"Ugh fine. I'll get in your car you damn pedo." I said as he laughed I went around and got into his car. It was a silent car ride. Not like an awkward silence but more like a 'shut up and let me enjoy your company' kinda silence. When my phone rang. It was Kat.

"Hello?"

"DID I JUST SEE YOU GET INTO A CAR WITH A STRANGE MAN?!?" I had to pull the phone away from my ear. Brendon started laughing

"Ka- Kat I-"

"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU TOLD ME NOT TO GET INTO CARS WITH STRANGE MEN?!?"

"KAT-"

"AND THEN YOU GO GET IN A CAR LIKE 'RAPE? YES PLEASE MR.PEDO!' WHAT THE HELL?!"

At this point I hung up waiting for her to calm down. I put my phone down and sighed looking at Brendon while trying to hold back laughter he was smiling and nodding looking between me and the road it looked like he was holding back laughter too. We both eventually couldn't hold it and at the sight of each other holding back laughter so we just lost it. A few minutes later Kat called back.

"Why did you hang up on me?!"

"Because you're fucking insane." I said with a straight face which made Brendon laugh even harder.

"But good insane right?"

"Yes Kat, a good insane now when I get to the house I'll tell you what's going on. Okay?"

"Okay, please hurry home."

"I will. Love you bye."

I hung up the phone and we talked till we pulled up to the house.

"Wanna come in? See the girls?" I asked

"Yeah sure."

We walked up to the porch and walked into the house.

"I'm home" I yelled through the house

Naylie came sliding into the room singing Sleeping With Sirens lyrics into a brush in one of Kats tutus.

"Shit Kalel did you let Naylie get high while she's pregnant we were trying to get her to stop in the first place!"

"No she's naturally this way" Kalel said walking into the room she was looking down eating her Nutella when she looked up at Brendon.

"Bren?" She said trying to see if it was really him

"Hey." He said chuckling she put her Nutella down and jogged over to him and hugged him.

"Where the fuck have you been?" she said

"Touring..." He said

"You're in a band?'' She said releasing from the hug

"Yup, Panic! At the Disco." He said

"I've heard of them" Josh said sliding his arm around Kalels waist. Just then Kat came in.

"OHMYGOD you weren't raped!" She said attacking me with a hug

"Okay, Every body sit down I have to explain some things..."

They all say down and I explained the crash my mothers death my fathers abuse the scars the tattoos the fact that I now have my memory back. The birthdays, the fact that Brendon was my first boyfriend, all the friends I had in the past. And they all understood perfectly. And Kat and Kalel explained to me why they never tried to remind me of Brendon. They said they thought him moving would be easier on me if I just didn't remember him.
When we were done and moved on to a different subject I went into my room to charge my phone. As soon as I plug it in I plop down on my bed after a while I feel the bed shift so I open my eyes and look over to find Brendon laying next to me.

"What are you doing in here all alone?" he asked

"Trying to put together what the fuck happened today." I said

*cue one direction slamming*

We talked for a while till the subject of one direction came up

"I don't consider them a band unless they all play at least one instrument for at least a minute during each concert, like you you my good sir you play a billion instruments but you play at least one during each concert for a minute or two come on these dorks have to make some sort of contribution to the song besides singing."

"Exactly" he said

"More people should like bands like yours. And I completely understand that they all play instruments but why don't you use it god dammit."

*1D smashing is over*

"You're as amazing as I remember.'' He said with a smile

{A.N. 2016} *laughing because now Brendon is literally a one man band*