56.0 Mother Trucker!

Start from the beginning

"As a friend, yes." Stiles chuckled, running his hand through his hair.

"No, I mean, are you in love with me?" Madison's face became stern. "I know that you're probably not in love with me now, because I'm sure I've changed, but were you in love with me before the accident?"

"Why do you ask?" Stiles furrowed his eyebrows, not understanding why she was asking him this now.

"I mean, I see the way that you look at me, and I might have forgotten all of my life, but I'm not stupid, Stilinski." Madison frowned, moving off of her bed to sit next to him. "And I still don't know exactly what happened between you and me before, but you wouldn't stay here every night if you weren't in love with me."

"Madison-"

"And I don't want you to say no and lie because you want me to be happy." Madison rubbed her temples as she cut him off. "You have no idea if I would be happy with you because you never tried. You always pushed away your feelings for me because you were too scared to tell me how you really felt."

"You think it was easy to not tell you all those years?" Stiles snapped at her, scoffing as he finished his question. "It took every part of me to not tell you because I knew that you didn't feel the same."

"Stiles, how would you know that if you never did anything." Madison signed, looking into his eyes. "I could have loved you this entire time, and you wouldn't even have known."

"Madison, you're in love with Lydia."

"Shut up about Lydia!" Madison exclaimed, throwing her arms into the air. "I understand that you think that's what I want, but it's not." She looked back at him. "You are what I want, Stiles Stilinski. I don't want Lydia, I don't want Malia, and I don't want Cora even though I don't even remember her. I want you, Stiles."

Stiles smiled, not understanding if this was actually happening or not. "Madison Blackett, I've wanted to hear those words come out of your mouth since the second I met you." He placed his hand on her cheek. "I love you so goddamn much." Madison smiled before placing her lips on his.

"Stiles, get up!"

Stiles Stilinski jumped as he heard his name and immediately felt himself land on the hard ground. He heard a giggle and looked up to see Madison standing above him. "Come on! We're going to Mexico!"

He sighed as he realized that had all been a dream.

"Uh- no. I'm going to Mexico." Stiles chuckled as he stood up, patting Madison on the back. "You're staying here. I can't risk you getting hurt any more than you already have."

"Mother trucker!" Madison exclaimed with a childish yet angry look on her face. "Why are you all such pussies!"

"We just want to keep you safe." Stiles explained to her as he took a t-shirt from his drawer.

"And you can keep me safe while we're all in Mexico." Madison smiled, throwing his clothes into a duffle bag.

"Sorry, buddy." Stiles sighed, shaking his head. "No can do, but nice try." He chuckled before taking off his shirt. Madison gasped before turning around. "Madi?"

"Yes?"

"Why'd you turn away?" Stiles laughed, watching as she nervously tapped her toe and played with her fingers.

"Because I don't wanna-"

"Don't wanna what?" He smiled as he played with the shirt in his hands.

"Let anyone down." She sighed as she turned back to him.

"How would you let anyone down, Madi?" Stiles tilted his head to the side as he walked up to her and grabbed onto her hands. "You could never let me down."

"Well, everyone's been telling me what to think and what to do, and I don't want to listen anymore."

"What does that mean?"

Word account - 1156
Author's Note -
So, I know I literally haven't posted in forever, but this kinda long and kinda eventful chapter will hopefully make up for that! You Stadison shippers got a ton of fluff in this chapter, and there's much more of that coming! There's also a lot more Maladison and Ladison coming up! I'm really excited to see how this season goes!
Anyways, comment what you want to happen this season, and don't forget to vote!!
Have a nice day, lovelies 💞