Practice Makes Perfect

(Small warning! There might be some... Gross and slightly disturbing things.)(Go ahead and read and you'll add another scar for your life.)

Oh God...

Just with Wilfred and how he was touching me made me wanna slap his face and tell him to stop, but yet it felt so good...

But now I felt completely powerless.

I have to be Wilfred's personal slave.

For a month.

I was able to sneak that razor blade in the waistline of my black underwear.

Every night, you will make a cut on your wrist. One for each day that I'm stuck in this hell.

Oh Lucy...

I'm so sorry...

I'm so sorry my sweet baby girl...

"In fact," Wilfred interrupted my thoughts.

"Since you were a nice girl when you came, I'll be a little nice and give you your own personal room."

"But only to sleep and wake up in, so you can't hide from me."

"Why not?"

"This little gem around your neck, not only is it a shock collar, it also had a tracking device on it."

"And you really mean that I have to be your personal slave for a month, I can go back?"

"Yes indeed, sweetie."

"Okay, I'll be your... Slave..."

"Good girl. Come along with me."

I heard a click sound, I saw that a leash was on my collar as I was dragged along with 'Master' Warfstache. I tried to keep up with him, but he was such a fast walker.

In my mind, I wanted to rip this sweater and collar off and make a run for it.

"God damn it! How tight did this have to be around my neck?! I can't fucking breathe properly!"

I grabbed it and tried to pull it away from my neck so I could breathe, but I was zapped and I fell to the floor with that tingling feeling go throughout my body.

"I should also mention that it can't be touched by hand, only I can take it off if I want you to have it off."

This bastard...

I slowly got up from the ground and continued to be lead by him.

We were now in a big room that looked like a lounge and bar.

The first thing that caught my eye was a small stage with a pole, with expensive leather couches surrounding it.

There is no way in home sweet hell that I will be dancing up there on that pole, surrounded by probably many other male demons.

"Do you wish to ask me something," Wilfred asked.

I nodded my head.

"You are allowed to speak," he said.

"What is this place," I asked, "And what are we doing here?"

"This is my nightclub and lounge, open to all other demons who want to come up and get a drink, maybe see what my girls are made of."

"Girls?"

"I only just have a small problem."

"What's that?"

"Since I know that I'm going to need a few girls to work over at the bar, I don't have any dancers for me..."

"Okay? So?"