Me Versus Sebastian

I opened my locker to see if I can my book that I was reading.

It was called The House of Scorpions.

(and which it's a very cool book to read!)(Not saying that I recommend reading it, but... Yeah, I recommend!)(not forcing you, but if you want to)

"I've been looking for that book, thank you."

Then Sebastian grabbed it out of my hands and casually walked down the hallway.

Oh no he didn't.

I walked up behind him, grabbed him by the back of his neck and threw him on the floor.

"No thank you," I told him, "This is my book, you stupid cunt."

I snatched back my book and walked to my class.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU," he shouted.

(Wow. Don't you think that's a little too much, Sebastian?)

A murmur was overheard from everyone around me.

"Are you saying that you wanna fight me," I asked, putting my book away in my backpack.

"Maybe," Sebastian answered, "but what I want to know is why Chris stopped hanging out with me and Ryan and why he won't let us come to your house."

"He wanted to be a better brother for me. Because he realized what he was doing with me and he wants to have the brother and sister relationship that I've wanted."

"Oh my God, I don't want to hear about any of your family problems."

"What kind of family problems?"

"The day that your poor parents died by that car crash. How you were taken away, how you had to be bullied for eleven years and how you were tortured by our taunts and threats."

I turned around and faced him.

"Do you know why your parents died? It's because you were an embarrassment to them and everyone else."

Don't let him show your weakness, it's only going to make him make more fun about me.

"You know what? You be embarrassed because your parents named you after a character from an anime series."

Ha ha, take that!

(don't kill me when I say this, but I don't watch a lot of anime)(I only know a few anime shows just of their names)

"RAAAAAAAH!!!"

He charged after me with a fist ready to be in my face.

I jumped up and kicked Sebastian in the back. He went flying over into the crowd, but Ryan helped him up and made him face me.

"Oh," Sebastian taunted, "You wanna do this the hard way? Then lets dance."

He pulled out his own pocket knife and flipped the blade open. I only held my fists up.

I will not kill, I will not kill. Do not let your fears take control of you.

"I'm not afraid to fight you," I told him.

"You will when I cut up your little body into pieces," he threatened.

He swung his knife towards my face, I quickly ducked just in time and stood back up. I punched in his face twice and elbowed him in the stomach, then kicked him down.

Sebastian cracked his neck, looked at me and made a small cut in my stomach.

I stepped back, while holding my hand over the cut and tried not to cry or yell in pain.