What Is Even Going On?

I woke up from a relaxing and peaceful sleep and looked at the time on my phone.

[4:54 AM]

"I still have plenty of time to sleep," I thought, "or should I practice fighting?"

Screw it. I need to improve on my fighting skills in order to beat Shadowplier. I'm sure there was a small punching bag downstairs in the extra room.

I put on some exercise shorts, a t-shirt, the grey and purple sweatshirt Mimi let me have. I grabbed my phone, glasses and an extra roll of bandages.

I went downstairs and in the room with the punching bag. In fact, there was all sorts of gym equipment in here. Maybe Light knew that I was going to need the extra help and practice.

I turned on a light that shined over the punching bag.

"Hey at least this will help me wake up, get some adrenaline flowing through my veins."

I wrapped some bandages around the palms of my hands, put them up into fists and started punching the bag rhythmically.

"I'm going to need to know more information on this Shadowplier, so I know his techniques and strategies. Dark and Anti saved me before from those other two demons, now I'm going to save them, but mostly for Dark."

I kicked, swung a punch and kicked again at the bag.

"For Darkiplier, for Mama & Papa and for everyone."

My fist was stopped by another hand, I looked to see who it was and it was Anti.

"Something's on your mind," he spoke.

"No there's not," I replied, "I'm fine. Let go of my fist."

"Nope, something is definitely on yer mind. Don't lie to me."

"Just let go already."

"No, not unless you tell me what's wrong."

"How bout NO!"

I growled and swung my other fist at him. Anti ducked from it and stood up again, still holding my fist.

"This isn't funny Anti!"

I swung my fist again, he just ducked and stepped back with his fists up.

"Just please tell me what's wrong!"

"There is nothing that's bothering me, Anti! I'm only trying to focus on how I'm gonna fight Shadow."

"Not with your mind like that. Please tell me, I'm only trying help you."

I pulled some hair out of my face and looked at him.

"Okay! Yes, there is something bothering me. Happy now?"

"Nope, I want to know what it is that's bothering you."

"Honestly, Anti... I'm scared of fighting Shadowplier and losing. He said the loser has to be the winner's slave permanently... I don't want to be taken away again like before. And with Dark and how he is right now, I just... Want the feeling of comfort..."

Anti immediately hugged me and held me close. I slowly wrapped my arms around him.

"Sarah, I know how much you love Darkiplier and how much he loves you. But you have me right now, and all I want from you is to be happy again, not have any of those negative feelings. And I really did mean it when I say I am in love with you... I just want you to feel the same about me..."

He pulled away from me, but still looked at me. I held his face and pressed my lips on his own. It felt like I was in love with him too. We came close until there was no space between us, Anti had his hands around my waist as we kissed.

"Mmm..."

He pushed me back against the wall and looked at me. He took off my t-shirt and went for my neck.

"A-Anti... What are..."

He then took his shirt off and took us back to his room.

"I can't hide these feelings inside of me anymore," he told me, "I just want to get them out..."

"I know what feelings you're talking about," I said, "The feeling of lust."

"Yes... That's what I'm feeling..."

"Only if neither of us mention about this to Dark."

"Your secret is safe with me, darling."

We rested on Anti's bed, staring at each other, the lust that's in our eyes, it just made us turn into animals.

I started kissing him with my tongue and rubbed his chest. He grabbed my hips and rubbed them.

He snapped his fingers. The lights dimmed down, everything that was on us was now on the floor.

"Oh crap... Am I... Naked?"

"Yes, but you're alright. I'm here and I won't hurt you."

I saw that Anti was also naked.

We got to our hands and knees, Anti was behind me, holding one of my breasts in his left hand and his right hand covering the top of my right hand.

"Your skin... It's so soft, so sweet, so delicate, so tender... I will make you feel beautiful..."

"Please be gentle..."

"I will..."

Anti then started to rock his body against mine and set his head close to mine. I looked at him with my blushing face, just wanting to moan out his name.

"Go on now, you can say my name.."

"Ah, Anti... Ah! Ah! Ah!"

"How does it feel?"

"You're really turning me on... Ngh..."

"Does little kitten like?"

"Only Daddy can call me kitten..."

"Who's your Daddy now?"

"You... You are..."

"Come on now, say my name kitten. I'm gonna make you beg for it."

"Ohh yes... Yes... Yes Daddy... Love me Daddy... Fuck me Daddy..."

"I can't hear you..."

"FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME DADDY!!!"

"That's good kitten... I'll keep on rocking you."

Anti grabbed my other breast, softly bit on my neck and rocked me more.

I felt his boner close around my personal area. It wasn't as big like Darkiplier's.

"Shall we go?"

"Yes Daddy... Fuck me hard and deep, Daddy. Make me scream... Fuck me Daddy..."

"Daddy will fuck you how you want to be fucked..."

I got myself up on my elbows, Anti grabbed my hips and pulled my head back.

"Ah! Ah! Fuck me Anti!"