Home & An A+ Project

Home.

At last.

I'm home.

Both Dark and Anti kissed my cheeks and smiled.

Lightiplier appeared and looked at me.

"Come on now," he said as he reached out a hand, "We have to go back."

For a moment where everything was being brought back, it was taken away. I felt so sad that I have to leave them again.

"Is everything okay," Anti asked.

"I have to go back," I answered sadly.

"Back," Dark said, "But you just came back to us."

"But I have to go back with Lightiplier to the safe place."

"No! We don't want to lose you again!"

I sadly looked over at Light and shook my head no.

"Please don't make me go back," I said to him.

Light walked up to all three of us with his hand still reaching out to me.

"You have to come back to the safe place," he said.

"No," Dark said, "Let her stay with us."

Lightiplier took a deep breath, sighed and said,

"Very well, she can stay here with you. But you will teach her how to control her abilities and how to fly, I'll even rebuild your house for the three of you."

"Wait, do you mean it?"

"Of course, child."

I hugged Lightiplier and said,

"Thank you."

"Your welcome," he replied, "Anything for you, my child."

After Light made a brand new home for us, he unfolded his angel wings and flew.

"Home..."

A few trees were moved out of the way so the extra space could be used for practicing my abilities.

"So it must've been Lightiplier that gave you those wings," Anti said, "No wonder why they were made of feathers."

"Can you guys teach me how to fly," I asked.

"Actually yes," Dark answered, "I don't feel as cautious of being exposed anyway."

"Yay!"

We went to the open space as I unfolded my wings.

"Okay," Anti said, "Who's ready to learn how to fly?"

I smiled big and giggled with glee.

"First things first," Dark spoke, "When you're flying, you have to be sure that you're moving your wings all the time and keep yourself balanced."

Anti changed his form into the form of a big floor fan and winked.

"But first you have to make sure you keep yourself balanced. Let your wings do the work."

The fan turned on and I let my wings feel the wind beneath them. Dark had his demonic wings out as well and flew with me.

"Whoa! Ah!"

"It's okay, you're doing good!"

"I'm afraid of heights!"

He grabbed my hands and held them.

"Look at me, don't look down. I want you to focus on me and not what's below you. Don't worry, I got you."

I looked at Dark and tried my best to not look down.