The Fight Of Our Lives

(two days later)

It's time.

I have to fight Shadowplier.

I wasn't ready, but I have to do this.

No.

I need to do this.

For Darkiplier, for Antisepticeye, and for Lucy.

Because I was very worried and scared, I ripped out a piece of paper from my notebook, grabbed my pencil and set them down on my desk.

I locked my bedroom door shut, closed the curtains and turned off all the lights. I grabbed a candle from the wall, lit it up and set it down on my desk close to the paper and pencil.

I sat down and began to start writing down my last wills and testimony.

"Darkiplier & Antisepticeye,

If either of you find this note, please read every last word.

I'm going to fight Shadowplier to show him that I am strong and brave. All of the other demons and all of my classmates/friends will be watching us fight.

Do not try to go out and find me. I will be fine.

If I don't come back or don't come back alive, please take care of Lucy, be there for her and tell her that I love her with all my heart.

~Sarah"

I folded the paper up and set it back down on the desk.

I unlocked my door, pulled up my hood of my black sweatshirt and went to the window.

All of this felt like I was going to run away from them.

I held on the septic eye tank and put it in my pocket. I jumped from the window and began to fly to where Shadow wants us to fight.

(mini time skip)

There by another gate similar to the park's, lots of people and demons were lined up, placing their bets on who will win.

Oh geez...

That's a lot of people and demons coming for this fight.

I flew down and waited for one or two of Shadow's shadow creature minions to come and escort me to wherever the fighters get prepared.

I crossed my arms and looked over at the two lines of the crowd.

"Are you the one who is going to be fighting our boss," I heard a shadow minion ask.

"Yes," I answered, "Where do I go?"

"I'm glad you asked. Follow me."

With his tiny black demon wings fluttering, he lead me to the back of the arena to a small room. 

"You have only three minutes to eat and prepare yourself for the fight of your life."

The room only had a small table that had a small plate with a small cake on it. It also had a small vase with only a single black rose in it and a note beside it.

"You will need to eat this cake if you want to fight.

~Shadow"

I took the small cake and ate it. The cake wasn't half bad, it was actually good. It was made with red velvet cake batter and blood.

I never knew why I liked the taste of blood, but I liked it.

But now I feel energized and ready.