Prisoner

(Dark's Perspective)

I woke up again, but now I was in this cage.

I rubbed my head where DNA had hit me and sat up from the floor.

"Great," I thought, "Now I'm down here in this hell hole. I should try to get out of here."

I went over to the metal bars and grabbed them. I felt an electric shock go though them and I flew back against the concrete wall. I just laid there all limp and hurt, I didn't want to try and move.

"Ow! Ow... It hurts so much... I can't feel anything... Ngh! Ow..."

I rolled over to where I was laying on my side and curled up in a ball.

"I'm so sorry... I let you down, I let Anti down, now I let our beautiful little girl down... She won't be able to see her father again..."

I got back up on my feet, took off my sleeveless flannel and black t-shirt, set them on a metal bed frame and went back over to the metal bars again.

"I'm not going to let these stupid bars stop me from holding me back..."

"I will see her, Anti and Lucy again, I can't let them down."

"I'm coming, Lucy."

I grabbed the metal bars again and tried to bend or break them, but they were just so strong, not even with my extra strength can't make them bend.

I felt that same electric shock go through my hands and arms and everything else.

"Ow! This hurts!"

"Don't stop! Keep going!"

I strengthen my grip on the bars and tried harder to pull them apart.

Then I felt something sharp poke me in my back, like a needle.

"GAH! OW!"

I was pulled back by an unnatural force by my neck and thrown on the cold concrete floor.

"Don't even think about trying to escape from here... You're not even strong enough to break through these bars..."

I looked up to see who it was that's talking to me.

It was DNA Anti.

I struggled to get back up on my hands and knees, but I only stumbled and fell down.

"What do you want," I weakly asked.

"Just to see how you're doing," he answered, holding another syringe.

"My... Daughter... Ngh... What have you done to her..."

He quickly looked behind him and knelt down.

"Listen, I don't want to hurt her or you. I only do it just to satisfy Mr. Warfstache," he whispered, "You have to trust in me."

"And why should I do that," I growled.

"Because I'm your only chance to help you."

"If you or Wilfred try to hurt Lucy... Ugh... I'm gonna kill both of you..."

With some strength built back into me, I stood up and threw a punch over at his face. DNA only vanished in the air and stuck another needle in the side of my neck.

"Look," he explained, "Wilfred wants to use you for an experiment, I don't know what it is yet, but he only wants to do it so he can torture you. He also has more of an interest in your daughter, I don't know what he will do to her, but if I try to stop him, I'll end up like one of them."

"One of them," I asked.

"I'll go back to being used as a test monkey. The only reason he let me out is just because of my serum, my fuel."

He took another syringe, stuck the needle in his own neck and injected his own serum in.

"Grr... He wants to take away your daughter's powers, put them into the form of a purple pill and use them only for himself."

"I have to stop Wilfred and save Lucy... She's the only thing I truly love and care about... Her and my wife..."

"Your wife?"

"Sarah... Before she ran off to fight Shadowplier, I asked her to marry me..."

I started to see things that I didn't want to see.

I saw another lookalike of Anti at the farthest corner of the cell. Only he was shirtless, his soul hole was glowing green, his eyes were glowing blue and his arms were black. Pure black.

He leaped at me as he roared.

I screamed and moved back to the metal bed frame, panting and scared at what I saw.

"Anti," I began to say.

"That's Shadow Anti you punk," the lookalike growled.

I growled back and swung my hand over at him to punch him.

He also disappeared, reappeared behind me and grabbed both sides of my head and made me look up at him.

"Listen here ya punk," he growled, "I'm only a hallucination, you can't punch, kick or touch me. You can only speak with me and see me."

"Then why are you touching me," I growled back.

"I can do whatever I want. Deal with it ya fucker!"

I felt him pinch between my neck and laid me down.

"Go to sleep... You will see me again..."