Can I Ask You Something?

I panicked and sat up from bed.

"What the heck did I just dream about," I asked.

I got out and looked at myself in the mirror.

"At least it's just a dream... I should go and see how Dark is doing."

I left my room and walked down to him. He was still asleep, but now the wound should be shut together.

Nah, he's too cute in his sleep.

I just crawled in his bed, into his arms and fell asleep again.

I felt little kisses on my lips when I woke up again.

"Looks like someone's awake," Dark said with a smile on his face.

"Hehe, I am now," I replied.

"I wish that this upside down cross cut would heal up faster. Wait, what about yours?"

"I don't know, I haven't seen it yet. Probably because it's so big."

"Let me see it."

The only thing I was wearing was a red t-shirt. I slowly took it off, just enough for Dark to see it. He sat to get a better look at it.

"How does it look," I asked.

"It's just nothing but a big scar on your body," he answered.

He traced the scar lines on my body with his finger, but it made me shiver. I turned my head to the side and held my hands on each side of my head.

"Does that tickle you," Dark asked while grinning.

"A little," I said, trying not to laugh.

"What if I do this?"

He got down to my belly and softly kissed it.

"Hehe, stop it," I giggled.

"No, I don't want to."

I laughed as he kissed it more. He kissed my body until he got up to my face. We kissed each other slowly, I had my hands on both sides of his neck, he had his arms around my body and rested his body on my own.

"I love you," I said, looking in his red eyes.

"I love you too," Dark said.

"I have a question."

"What's that?"

"Do you think it could be possible to marry a demon?"

"Of course."

"I meant to say for a human to marry a demon?"

"Oh... I don't know. No one's ever tried to marry a demon."

"Well... I know that I'm still a teenager, but I think I'm in love with you."

"Actually, I have something to say as well."

He got off of me and went over to his small dresser.

I put on my big red t-shirt again and looked at him.

"Sarah," he began to say, "It's been only a month since Anti and I have found you in the woods while trying to run away. You showed us your tragic past, we helped you in many ways to keep you safe from the dangers and to help heal you up."

"I know," I said, "You were taking care of me."

"But then with that one day, the day where you were bleeding to death with the upside-down cross. I didn't want to let go of you, just holding you felt so comforting. I had your backpack when we went back home, just like how you were holding onto some of your memories."

"I thought you would leave it behind."

"That's not the point."

Dark sat down by me with something behind his back.

"What matters is that we want to stay with you... I want to stay with you. You are important and valuable to me like a beautiful gem. Even when you felt like nothing, you were something to me."

He got back up, got down on one of his knees and held out a small velvet box.

"Sarah, will you marry me?"

He opened the box and inside was a silver ring with a heart shaped gem in the middle then surrounded by many tiny little diamonds.

Oh... My... God...

It was beautiful...

So beautiful that I was speechless.

"Yes! I would love to marry you, Darkiplier," I exclaimed.

He took the ring out of the box, took my left hand and slid the ring on my finger.

I was so happy I leaped out of bed, grabbed Dark's neck and pulled him in for a kiss.