The Wedding (2)

(Darkiplier's Perspective)

Things have been quiet.

Maybe a little too quiet.

Not even Lucy was making any noises. She was able to move around and look around, but no noise.

I just held her in my arms as I looked down at her and gave a small kiss on her forehead.

"One day you will be just like your mother," I said, "And we will be able to relive those fun memories... If she ever comes back..."

Lucy squirmed around and looked like she was going to cry.

"Shh, it's okay. You're okay, Lucy."

There was a big thunderstorm outside, which meant lightning and thunder. 

"I'll be back," I told her as I laid her down.

I teleported myself out of the room and back downstairs.

"Wow," Anti said, "This storm isn't gonna stop until tomorrow morning."

"That's perfect," I grumbled, "At least there will be some noise besides our voices."

"Yeah. Where's Sarah?"

"I don't know, her door is shut. I'm going to check it out."

I went back upstairs and stood outside of her room.

"Hey Sarah," I asked, "Are you alright? You've been quiet lately."

I opened her door, but she wasn't there. Only a candle was burning and a piece of paper was by it. I took it and unfolded it.

"Darkiplier and Antisepticeye," I started to read, "If either of you find this..."

Oh no.

I quickly ran back to Anti in a panic, but I slipped and fell down the rest of the way.

"What's with the racket," he asked.

"A... Note," I answered while trying to catch my breath, "Read it..."

He grabbed the note and mumbled it to himself.

"We have to go back and find her," Anti said in a panic.

"We can't," I replied, "We're stuck here, we aren't supposed to go back."

"I can help you with that," a voice said.

I looked behind me.

A girl the age of Sarah was standing there, all that she was wearing was a black dress with medium-length sleeves.

"Who are you and what have you done to Sarah?"

"I haven't done nothing to her. She's alright. I'm not here to fight, I just want to help you get her back. Right now, a ceremony is taking place right now in the chapel that is painted black. Your friend was able to beat my Master in that fight, but he just lied and is still going to force her to marry him."

"That son of a bitch..."

"I'm able to help you go through here and to the building. You have to save her before he kisses her again or else."

"Or else what?"

"She'll permanently be stuck down there with him. Please save your friend and stop my master, I was one of you before I was kidnapped by him..."

"Don't worry, we'll get her back."

(The ceremony)(Sarah's Perspective)

I kept looking over by the entrance, waiting for Dark to come save me.